Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    But there is hope on the horizon! NF will introduce more hours per day in the August update. Each player gets 36 hours per day that she/he can just do the daily tasks on this game.
    Hilarious!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    For the exhaust mission I used 2 magus lilith, red hourglass and eternity Eddie. That gave pretty good results .
    I did something similar. I used 2 under-powered magus Liliths with Bass Eddie and worked on echo as well.

more hours per day in the August update, that's good stuff right there.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yes sure, but one could do this everytime, nothing in this event gives an additional benefit.... or?
    Rather the contrary, as you can't play the new Dungeon without trooper frags!?

Also @Amarthir: Where the heck did you get 25 trooper souls from?? I was quite lucky with the pulls from them back in the days so I maybe opened 10-15 in total (some for sac or to get the 10€ offers in november) and saved them since. I have enough frags for almost 10 souls atm.
    At first you got 250 trooper-fragments untill they nerfed it to 25. So a pack of 10 souls got you 2500 trooper fragments and since you only need 200 for a trooper-soul, you could cash in a lot of souls. And then get 100 FC pr soul opened.
    Guess that was unintentional and why they nerfed it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight4life View Post
    At first you got 250 trooper-fragments untill they nerfed it to 25. So a pack of 10 souls got you 2500 trooper fragments and since you only need 200 for a trooper-soul, you could cash in a lot of souls. And then get 100 FC pr soul opened.
    Developers should know about the balance problem when they decided the numbers of fragments.

Not nerf after they publish. That's really suck.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight4life View Post
    OK thanks for the explanation! Crazy what is happening while Europe is asleep...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    OK thanks for the explanation! Crazy what is happening while Europe is asleep...
    I know. I’m from Denmark, so missed out on some of the “broken” mechanics in earlier events, but was up early this time because of work.
    But they really should test their stuff before releasing, instead of giving some people a lot and then nerf it, so it becomes inbalanced in regards of materials, frags etc

OS
    iOS
    Thing is.. it's not like there's ANYTHING new to do with new stuff.... except maybe how to deal with the "tweaked" AI boost they claim doesn't exist. Run a dungeon 500 times with the same characters, same talismans on auto-play, no losses.. then suddenly.. losses... yeah.. no tweaking taking place.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I stated in other event posts, that they really need to do "testing" before releasing new stuff. I and I know others, would be up for beta testing these new events/characters/talis. You would think employees at NF would play this game too..... at least an employed game tester.
    But no, it takes us complaining or bragging before they realize there are issues.
    Also, I was going directly for Calvary Ed by doing the achievements. I'm almost there, but since the Troopers suck, the only sharded one is Azov. All the silver deduffs make it hard, even using NOTB as lead Ed. I changed to using Charlotte for anti-silver fx, NOTB (Trooper Ed ride along) , Azov and Bastion. That leaves 1 trooper short. 300 is obtainable, but another 300 for the last Trooper will take some time.
    Anyone one have a solution how to have all 4 Troopers at the same time. Am I missing a talisman set or lead Ed who can get this done. My only alternative is Serenity (anti-silver) talis on 2 troopers and Alex Ed for lead.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I've been auto-running Alex Ed (Calvary and Trooper as ride alongs). That way the Major's death-curse doesn't effect him. Then you could run the other 3 - Bastion, Azov, Warlord -- But I do have all the trooper characters skill sharded and I've been using Major M (with Singularity talismans) rather than Warlord.. so I have no choice but to leave the Warlord achievement behind for now. Tricky part is still vs the major's death curse though. And if Revenge on the Baroness fires too often....

Really if you want all the achievements there's no option other than to run an additional 300 times minimum. You simply can't do it all in the same 300-600 runs.

On the bright side.. leaving just the Warlord achievement means that those 300 runs will go lightning quick without having to use the other (weak) trooper characters.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-02-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I didn't even consider running them all at once, Bakura. I ran two of the four on the first 300 runs, the other two for another 300 runs, and here in another hour I'll have the Major after an additional 400 runs. Needless to say my phones been at it for the past 48 hours, roughly. Which is completely asinine, of course. Ah well.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many