Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How did you get all the new toons so fast?
    Buying packs in the store ofc...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thanks GrimDusk, for screaming so loud for an update.
    Shit I’m so sorry guys.

OS
    iOS
    Grim it isn't your fault that the developers of this game still do not understand the concept of testing their code before they push out new content.
    The point of the forum is to share successes as well as pointing out the endless string of errors. It's hard not to point it out when you feel like you actually got something good for a change. It's unfortunate that you never know if what you got was something intentional or the result of not testing before release.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I am totally using this to farm frontier coins, plus it will get me in really good shape for the Sacrifice Event. Even with the reduced rewards.

I did the dungeon once, it's not very hard...until you try and do it with all the trooper characters. In my case, Trooper Eddie and Lady Azov were the only ones who could hold their own. Bastion and Warlord not so much. Once is enough.
    Last edited by Volrath; 07-01-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Again boring event with same Eddie..they really dont have ideas for new things...

OS
    Android
    2 normal refills and no talisman. I tried using 2 lady Azov since I have a sac dupe, it doesnt count as 2 completions toward the mission.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    2 normal refills and no talisman. I tried using 2 lady Azov since I have a sac dupe, it doesnt count as 2 completions toward the mission.
    But.. throw in Trooper/Calvary ed as ride-alongs and they will count. You can use any ed you want.. just have trooper/calvary as a ride-along.

Clearly an "achievement' not an "event". I ran the trooper dungeon all day yesterday after the rollover.. just now getting close to 100 runs for the ed. Thank god it's not an "event" with the numbers they have. I go off and try some event challenges just to break the monotony of the trooper dungeon.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-01-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I have a bunch of Trooper Talismans, but I'm not sure who to put them on.

OS
    Android
    Last night I stayed up for a few later hours than normal to get that talisman set, took me 2 keys to get it. They seem cool, might come in handy at some point.

We as a playerbase should not feel bad or be made to suffer because of the poor planning of the developers, they make an event where the achievements are extremely long term to those who are casual players and, then they turn around and tell us NOT to use the 250 fragments we USED to get on the more obvious and preferable choice because nobody wants to play a dungeon every 2.5 months there the SoT cost is 15 and you get mediocre rewards from playing. Then you have to use the Troopers, which are (with the very slight exception of Lady Azov) some of the lamest 5* characters in the game. Of course I'd rather use the free trooper souls for sacrifice essence and frontier coins.

And then they turn around and nerf the rewards, honestly I'm not even mad about that, in fact, I think it should have been 25/50 from the get go. But something like this just shows off how bad they tend to be when it comes to planning and testing events.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I have a bunch of Trooper Talismans, but I'm not sure who to put them on.
    I THINk they are designed for Trooper/Calvary Ed or the W Major... but honestly, I haven't tried them there yet. may work well on Samurai/Emperor too.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..