Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Same old same old for me on this an all other recent event - no drops of a single new character - not even a three star. Nothing, zip, nada! My worst 'ahul' in a very long time! I have got loads of talisman I suppose but not a single other new thing at all! Oh well, as usual I am neither here nor there about it to be honest. I always have zero luck on events but though I might get something like a golem at least! LOL, not a chance, well not yet anyway!
    I was tempted to buy souls but remembered that I never get new toons from those souls, so didn't spend my hardly hoarded ironite. I am already used to wait for the new toons from 2 or 3 months ago. Or wait for them to be on heroic souls.

OS
    Android
    I thought the dungeon key for us cavalry Eddie was permanent? I don't see the key to convert from trooper fragments. Where did it go?
    drock-8701

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0cx View Post
    I thought the dungeon key for us cavalry Eddie was permanent? I don't see the key to convert from trooper fragments. Where did it go?
    Same here, but saw it after buying 3 refills of sands..
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    It was stated that the Trooper Key is permanent and should move to the Frontier store after the event (which makes not too much sense as we don't buy it with FC). I immediately checked after rollover and saw that the key was gone. I thought that one of the 3 (!) new data messages I got last night would solve the problem, but it didn't. Sorry for you guys that already bought refills, I think this should give a compensation!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Looks like the key is in the FC store... 175 FC instead of 50 TS frags

I feel kinda ripped off. I dont think it said anywhere that it'd be an FC!

I would have ground it harder!!! I still need two trooper talismans. But not sure if its even worth heading back in, considering its 175 FC cost!

Anyone reckon its worth me finishing the set? Or just sell the 3?

At that FC cost, I cant see ANYONE ever completing the trooper challenges if they havent already either!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Looks like the key is in the FC store... 175 FC instead of 50 TS frags

I feel kinda ripped off. I dont think it said anywhere that it'd be an FC!

I would have ground it harder!!! I still need two trooper talismans. But not sure if its even worth heading back in, considering its 175 FC cost!

Anyone reckon its worth me finishing the set? Or just sell the 3?

At that FC cost, I cant see ANYONE ever completing the trooper challenges if they havent already either!
    Exactly my thoughts (and from others)!!

Some quotes from the other thread:

"The key is back now, but for Frontier Coins instead of Trooper Soul Frags. I was not prepared for that change and feel ripped off now.
    I guess many players would have adapted their strategy and done more runs for the achievements before that change. Disappointing! "

"Well for 200 trooper soul fragments you get 100 FC. So NF just upped cost of opening trooper dungeon 7x. Business as usual, move along nothing to see here. "

"Iīm afraid it wasnīt well detailed, I mean that the possibility of using the trooper fragment was only during the event. I adapted as well my strategy and now I donīt know what to do, because it might be a bug, who knows. In case it isnīt I hope that FC will be more avaiable (sac rewards, more alchemist drop fragments, increasing limits in trooper store..) "
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I saved Trooper frags to play dungeon later and now we have to buy keys for FC! I'm very angry, too Shame on You frogs
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Last week I was on vacations and didn't have much time for the game. Because of that I am punished and have the option to spend 175 FC for one hour of the trooper dungeon. Too expensive, at least they should increase the time to 8 hours.

OS
    iOS
    Thankfully I have loads of FC to use so this should be easy enough for me to so - think I have over 6k of them at the moment.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    From first post of this thrrad:
    Step 1: Earn Trooper Soul Fragments.

The Trooper Frontier Key is now a permanent addition to the Store, and costs a total of 50 Trooper Soul Fragments.

Please make the key available as stated here rather than only frontier coins as is now
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-10-15-09-21.png
Views: 478
Size:  460.7 KB