Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    glad to see that the level of misinformation in this forum never changes

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    This discussion reminds me one of my best drops. It is possible to get more than one 5 star without dupes, even it takes extreme luck.
    Let's bust the myth. This is what I got out of 8 Gunner/Assassin souls:

]

Fair enough thanks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Kaz and team - when this event ends, how will the Trooper Dungeon Keys continue to be available? The first post in this thread implies the 50 Trooper Frag cost is permanent. But, a post on your Instagram page says the Key will move to the Frontier Store. Could you please clarify? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    What a night. I took my 3rd and final try at getting gambler through frags.it paid off this time. What tals should i use for his yellow slots? I was thinking angel and a cosmic or banner or tomb

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    What a night. I took my 3rd and final try at getting gambler through frags.it paid off this time. What tals should i use for his yellow slots? I was thinking angel and a cosmic or banner or tomb
    Banner + Warlord or Labyrinth + Cosmic appear to be the most popular loadouts.

OS
    Android
    I used Radiant/Warlord.
    The #1 killer is "Critical Strike"..... besides bugs, like Raven Witch reviving toons with CS, the Radiants work great. Even Madamme is supposed to stop CS, but doesn't.
    Other toons like Charlotte heal allies, then Warlord kicks in.
    Congrats on the new toon!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I use Present, Warlord and Cosmic. He kills, especially when paired with Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    we got a character section for these questions, right?

OS
    iOS
    Same old same old for me on this an all other recent event - no drops of a single new character - not even a three star. Nothing, zip, nada! My worst 'ahul' in a very long time! I have got loads of talisman I suppose but not a single other new thing at all! Oh well, as usual I am neither here nor there about it to be honest. I always have zero luck on events but though I might get something like a golem at least! LOL, not a chance, well not yet anyway!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    we got a character section for these questions, right?
    Guess i just got excited about the gambler,sorry if i offended you by posting in the wrong catagory