Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Balance of Power - Debut of 6 new characters including U.S. Cavalry Eddie

U.S. Cavalry Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut! This fully skill sharded character is the special edition version of Trooper Eddie and is exclusive to the Warfare Soul.

From now until July 7th, 5 PM PT, complete event challenges in Brave New World and Lord of Light to win rewards including Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and new Warfare Soul Fragments!

The Warfare Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning Crimean Soldiers (Assassin and Magus) and War Golems (Warrior and Magus), with an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning the Gunner Crimean Soldier, Major Malakhov and U.S. Cavalry Eddie!

Each Warfare Soul summoned will grant rewards of 10 Major Malakhov Fragments, and 10 Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Major Malakhov Soul Fragments guarantees Major Malakhov, whereas 350 Crimean Soldier Soul Fragments guarantees either the Gunner or Magus Crimean Soldier.

Warfare Souls will also grant a bonus of 25 Trooper Soul Fragments. These are the exact same fragments that can be earned from the Trooper Store, and can be traded for Trooper Frontier Keys to unlock the new Trooper Dungeon! Read on for more details!

NOTE: The Trooper Soul does NOT drop U.S. Cavalry Eddie.

New Permanent Frontier Key Dungeon!

The Balance of Power event also sees the debut of an all-new Frontier Key Dungeon - the TROOPER DUNGEON!

This dungeon grants valuable evo rewards, and has 6 new Achievements associated with it! Complete these new Achievements and earn a GUARANTEED U.S. Cavalry Eddie + other high value rewards!

How to access the Trooper Dungeon!

Name:  Balance-of-Power-Gates-of-Dawn-Store_960x541_EN.jpg
Views: 3176
Size:  223.4 KB
    Step 1: Earn Trooper Soul Fragments.

The Trooper Frontier Key is now a permanent addition to the Store, and costs a total of 50 Trooper Soul Fragments.

During the Balance of Power event, every Warfare Soul summoned will grant 25 Trooper Soul Fragments! Trooper Soul Fragments are also available in the Trooper Store and can be obtained using Trooper Badges (300 Badges = 10 Trooper Soul Fragments, limit 5 per week).

Step 2: TRADE Trooper Soul Fragments for Trooper Keys in Store!

Head to the Event Store and trade in the Trooper Soul Fragments you’ve earned for a Trooper Key!

50 Trooper Soul Fragments = 1 Key

As soon as you claim your Key from the Event Store, the Trooper Dungeon will unlock in the Time Rift!

IMPORTANT: Purchasing another Trooper Key while there is already a Trooper Dungeon open will reset the dungeon’s countdown timer (i.e. Obtaining another Trooper Key when there are 20 minutes remaining in the Trooper Dungeon will reset the timer to 1 hour).

Step 3: BATTLE in the Trooper Dungeon

Name:  Diorama_EN.jpg
Views: 2695
Size:  146.1 KB
    Head to the Time Rift and battle in the Trooper Dungeon! Once it is unlocked, this Dungeon will be open for 1 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame.

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including the all new Trooper Talisman.

Trooper Talismans are red talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce Damage taken by 50%, and also reduce damage allies take by 35%. This set also grants Perfect Immunity and Echo to each ally when you take damage, and permanently increases 2 random stats on each ally by 5% every time you attack.!

Step 4: EARN U.S. Cavalry Eddie Fragments

The Trooper Dungeon has 6 new Achievements associated with it. Complete Dungeon Achievements by battling with characters earned from the Trooper Soul in order to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Soul Fragments!

500 U.S. Cavalry Eddie Fragments = 1 Guaranteed U.S. Cavalry Eddie

See full U.S. Cavalry Eddie character details in his character post!

You can see full Achievement details in-game! If you are unable to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie from the Warfare Soul, the permanent addition of the Trooper Key will allow you to work towards earning this incredible new Eddie!

Warfare Soul Details

Warfare Souls contain the following highlights:

Increased Chance of:

Crimean Soldier (4* Magus): A multi-hitting negative effect caster who Freezes a random enemy at the start of every turn and can inflict Smite, Silence and Permadeath to a single target.

War Golem (3* Warrior): A single target damager who can inflict Perfect Heal Block and remove all Immunity effects from enemies!

War Golem (3* Magus): A magic damage dealer who can inflict Mark and Perfect Crave on all enemies.

Exclusive Chance of:

U.S. Cavalry Eddie (5* Warrior): This special edition version of Trooper Eddie comes [B]fully skill sharded[B] and equipped with the Armed Force passive, replacing the regular Trooper fury attack. This ability grants Perfect Immunity and Echo to all allies for the duration of battle. It also reduces the damage all allies take by 30%, and will Cleanse and Heal allies if Perfect Hit is active when you take an action.

Major Malakhov (5* Warrior): A hybrid damager who can remove Beneficial Effects (including golden effects) from enemies with his passive, and Sacrifice 100% of his current HP to deal equivalent true damage to all enemies.

Crimean Soldier (4* Gunner): A single target damager who can remove opponent shields and inflict Sleep!

The Gunner Crimean Soldier is ONLY available in the Warfare Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with obtaining and powering up new Warfare Soul characters!:

• Trooper Talismans are also obtainable from the store as an in-app purchase! This one time only offer gives you a full set of the talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War.
    • We have 2 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up new Gunner or Warrior characters!
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Specials Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Death Alley Dungeons.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 07-01-2019 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Updated Fragment drop info + key cost

OS
    Android
    Here's the table of debuff effects for the event. Sorry about missing the table for the last event, and also that there may be a few characters missing as I haven't been able to update the guide yet. Hope it helps!

Name:  Balance of Power pt 1.JPG
Views: 2959
Size:  167.2 KB
    Name:  Balance of Power pt 2.JPG
Views: 2719
Size:  166.6 KB
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Many thanks again, DeathBat!

OS
    Android
    The Trooper Dungeon has 6 new Achievements associated with it. Complete Dungeon Achievements by battling with characters earned from the Trooper Soul in order to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Soul Fragments!

You can see full Achievement details in-game!
    No, I cannot. The Achievements aren't listed. Please fix.

And that also means I'm out 500 Trooper fragments.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post

I'm glad I saw your post, they don't show for me either.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    thinking about doing the same spending these to get FC's. got lucky on trooper tailsmans. New to forums, first post!
    Need troopers

Jboyr6-5041

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post

I'm also out 500 trooper fragments and then it was lowered to 50 and I'll like how much I'm really out.... 🤬🤬🤬

OS
    Android
    Damn the temptation to just use all those trooper fragments on normal trooper souls is REAL.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Damn the temptation to just use all those trooper fragments on normal trooper souls is REAL.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-02-20-13-21.png
Views: 568
Size:  687.5 KBright on trooper, glad you came up on this bug! I see purple rings making you dizzy in the near future barbecue

OS
    iOS
    Honestly guys, what the hell where you thinking when you created this Trooper and then decide to put those achievements to clear it? 300 times with terrible characters to use against those characters with their buffs and talismans.

Waste of time, Ironite and resources.

You may as well have just put a new Trooper Soul to buy for 100 bucks instead of this level. .