Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yes, these events feel like punish work. We keep doing the same thing over and over 600 times. What is alll this farmin for? There is no game to play with all your new items, tals and chars.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Yes, these events feel like punish work. We keep doing the same thing over and over 600 times. What is alll this farmin for? There is no game to play with all your new items, tals and chars.
    This!

It is no Game anymore. No real Content. Just Tasks we do for new Talis, Characters.

Would be cool if we would get NEW Content, without this damn Events.

Edit: My Problem with all of this stuff is, that is all within a time limit.., i would love to see stuff integrated what doesn't need this damn time limits..,
    And for me.., all this new talis and characters.., it's nice but i think, to manage all of this new stuff with all this time consuming Events.., AND these new Dungeons and MORE EVENTS over and over.., it's hard to do anything..,
    It's so much crap that i aren't in the mood just to start this app anymore. xD

I don't know.., are NF tired of there game? Or don't they have any ideas to make a great game? In the beginning it was fun.., now it's just trash.

And don't forget all the new bugs.., not saving teams in these new Dungeons and bla bla so on..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-02-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Symbiote, if you save all your daily dungeons and do them in one sitting they take less than 1 hour. Then you can do the weekly dungeon. That way you dont need to switch talisman that often. Since the daily dungeons are overall ironite/SOT are beneficial you are losing out on valuable resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Bought 2 packs of event souls = ZERO red eyes (TY Navigator Frogs!)
    Did 3 hours of the new dungeon and now I'm sitting on only 4 new Talsimans. Same low droprates as always...

Fun? Years ago it was fun, but now it's only a time consuming, boring farming game with nice music.

OS
    Android
    For the exhaust mission I used 2 magus lilith, red hourglass and eternity Eddie. That gave pretty good results .
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Symbiote, if you save all your daily dungeons and do them in one sitting they take less than 1 hour. Then you can do the weekly dungeon. That way you dont need to switch talisman that often. Since the daily dungeons are overall ironite/SOT are beneficial you are losing out on valuable resources.
    Yeah i know.., but to do all of them i need one soul.., play it 3 times.., and again a new soul.., and so on..,
    But i'm too lazy/demotivated to do anything with these new dungeons because of all these Events..,

"Play" BNW.., "Play" COSMOS., "Play" these and this and do these buffs and bla bla..,
    It's just boring and too much.., (it's my opinion, if others enjoy this crap ok, but i don't anymore. )

Edit:
    And don't forget that we need to block our phone 24/7 for this god damn "game"
    It was more fun.., when we started it, played a session that long we wanted to.., but weren't "forced" to let it "work" all day long just to get new shit.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-02-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I think the event is somewhat ok, apart from the fact that we cannot farm event souls. A big thanks again to deathbat for his great work! The table was right the first post in this thread...unbelieveable!

Finding good teams to do the missions effectively and efficient is not too bad in my opinion in comparison to be just quick as it is for most other stuff here in the "game".

The new Dungeon is also ok as a long term goal with guaranteed rewards and the difficulty is not too high (for us end-gamers, don't know what new players think about it). I see the point in the time restriction but actually it would be cool to have a pause button. I mean come on, this is a mobile game, so there is always a "competition" between the game and normal mobile stuff. Should I ignore an important call because of that? Also I don't understand why opening a new key while another one is still active only resets the timer. It should add another hour (or number of runs in the other key dungeons).

In general I like the idea to give alternative use to fragments. It started with the LoL events and continues now with shop offers and this dungeon.

What I don't get: On the early pages some wrote that this event is good to open trooper souls and/or to get e.g. the Gambler.... why? Was it due to some early event bug, or do I miss something?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Bought 2 packs of event souls = ZERO red eyes (TY Navigator Frogs!)
    Did 3 hours of the new dungeon and now I'm sitting on only 4 new Talsimans. Same low droprates as always...

Fun? Years ago it was fun, but now it's only a time consuming, boring farming game with nice music.
    66 souls - lots of saved up ironite - 3 red eyes ... 4* dupes - 1 new char (3* magus golem) ...

-------------------------------------------------

I agree - instead of less time consumption it's just getting more confusing and even needs more time than ever.

The chars still pour in in a speed where you cannot play them ... I have loads of newer chars that just sit there doing nothing.

Playing the Trooper Dungeon 300 times with each Trooper ally on 15 SoT each ... plus I now have tons of those key souls I cannot use because of lack of time and ironite ... not keen on playing them anyways as I have tons of T1 cosmic talismans that I cannot evolve ...

But there is hope on the horizon! NF will introduce more hours per day in the August update. Each player gets 36 hours per day that she/he can just do the daily tasks on this game.

The urge is getting weaker with each of those new updates and I think I'll take all the presents for the 3rd anniversary and after that I am ready to kick the thing. I rather watch grass growing - that is more fun.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    What I don't get: On the early pages some wrote that this event is good to open trooper souls and/or to get e.g. the Gambler.... why? Was it due to some early event bug, or do I miss something?
    I think if you open trooper souls you get Frontier Coins and with that you can buy a Gambler soul
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I think if you open trooper souls you get Frontier Coins and with that you can buy a Gambler soul
    Yes sure, but one could do this everytime, nothing in this event gives an additional benefit.... or?
    Rather the contrary, as you can't play the new Dungeon without trooper frags!?

Also @Amarthir: Where the heck did you get 25 trooper souls from?? I was quite lucky with the pulls from them back in the days so I maybe opened 10-15 in total (some for sac or to get the 10€ offers in november) and saved them since. I have enough frags for almost 10 souls atm.