Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismt View Post
    I just cleared my 4th trooper dungeon (198 runs total) and havent seen a single trooper talisman yet. At first, I thought I was just unlucky as f but seeing other comments, pretty sure they just removed them..
    I saw on the facebook posts by LOTB, they were telling people the Trooper talis were still available in the Trooper dungeons since they made the key available in the Trooper store.
    I don't think they are aware of the problem of them NOT being available. You could submit an email to support and mention it on the FB page.
    I would but I have 5 or 6 sets..... I'm tired of emailing them about bugs.
    Good luck.... It's a cool talis set... worth the effort.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I saw on the facebook posts by LOTB, they were telling people the Trooper talis were still available in the Trooper dungeons since they made the key available in the Trooper store.
    I don't think they are aware of the problem of them NOT being available. You could submit an email to support and mention it on the FB page.
    On Twitter they specifically said that they checked and they are dropping. I wonder if its just a classic 1 per 500 runs? Im up to 200 and no drops as yet...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Wow that sounds really awful!
    I did 125 runs during the event and no more runs since then. From these 125 runs I got 8 Talis. Now the drop rate seems to be similar to the usual Dungeons for the 6-set talis.
    To me this is again bad communication, not stating clearly the upwards jump in costs for the key AND the downwards jump in terms of talis drop rate.
    This should have been stated in the event posting, but it seems like they want us to learn the hard way.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    To me this is again bad communication, not stating clearly the upwards jump in costs for the key AND the downwards jump in terms of talis drop rate.
    This should have been stated in the event posting, but it seems like they want us to learn the hard way.
    Yeah, I said the same thing in the thread by Kaz about the reinstating of the Trooper Dungeon key in the Trooper store. Everybody was praising NF for doing it , but I had spent the day before getting Major Makakhov w/ FC's. They took the key totally away, then put it in the FC store, then days later for trooper badges. I was like WTF. Cuz originally they said it was permanent.... making us think we could use the Trooper frags whenever we wanted. I was pissed.... spent 1,200 FC.
    BUT, then the sac event happened that night and I made enough FC to get the Beast and Angel (last needed FC toons) , 60 mill. gold, 1,000 ironite, 15,000 IC, 2 Alchemy sets, 100 skill shards...... that totally redeemed NF, so I deleted my complaint, but still.... it ain't right.
    This lack of information and pre-release testing of toons/talis/dungeons, costs us money, time and effort. It's getting old.

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I wasnt looking forward emailing them (used to do it every 2 weeks for wrong gauntlet reward) but I did email them and they were pretty quick to answer.
    Sam’s answer was, and I quote hoping he wont mind «*Based on your feedback and that of which I've heard from other players, I discussed whether we should consider improving the drop rate of these Talismans. After all, you need 5 Trooper Talismans to make a set. The team agreed, so I hope that we will see an increased drop chance for these talismans in an upcoming patch.«*

OS
    Android
    Thanks for sharing that info.
    A little too late on their part, but better late than never.
    They should give at least 2 free in the store.... at least for awhile.

OS
    Android
    Trying to get my malakhov.... REALLY?Name:  20190723_111944.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  287.3 KB

OS
    Android
    Ouch..... yeah, he's a great new addition. Alot of teams using him in the arena.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    i use only the 3 keys per weeks don't want to use FC!
    It will be long, i'm at 233 with trooper, lady and warlord and after i must do another 300 for bastion.....and after 400 with cavalry ...not tomorrow lol
    Last edited by blade685; 08-01-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    i'm on bastion only to unlock finally cavalry that week perhaps but not sure ^^

Edit no 287/300 next week for cavalry and 2 or 3 weeks for last character
    Last edited by blade685; 08-01-2019 at 08:31 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.