Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    From first post of this thrrad:
    Step 1: Earn Trooper Soul Fragments.

The Trooper Frontier Key is now a permanent addition to the Store, and costs a total of 50 Trooper Soul Fragments.

Please make the key available as stated here rather than only frontier coins as is now
    Attachment 5717
    Edsel Amen to that!

If I can’t save for a character that costs 4500 FC what hope has a newer player got?

Fix it please Devs. Nuff said
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    175 frontier coins for 1 key. Yeah ill jump right on that

OS
    Android
    I feel pretty ripped off about this, too. I purposely held off on the Trooper dungeon and focused on other limited events since it was stated the Trooper dungeon was a permanent addition. I figured I had all the time in the world to work on those achievements. Now with the change in currency, looks like I will NEVER complete it. I still have other characters I'm trying to get that are locked behind FC. Not to mention any future characters that will be added to only the FC store that will likely cost 6-10K FC since every new character that is added is at a higher cost than the characters that preceded them. I try not to complain much about the obvious issues with this game. I mean, it's only a game, but this change was highly disheartening.

OS
    iOS
    To me, the biggest issue is that the Talisman Rare keys are the same price. Yet, per run, The cosmic dungeons give out waaaaaayyyy better rewards unless they "tweaked' rewards in the Trooper dungeon.

I too was expecting Trooper Badges to be the currency for the Trooper Dungeon. Seems pretty awful to switch it to FC.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That’s a good point Yup but also even if they had left it as trooper frags we can only collect 50 per week and that’s what it costed for a key... how many runs can you do on one key? Especially when you consider that the idea is to use Trooper related characters.
    My theory was to set high level Talisman in the Trooper/Bastion/Lady Azov/Warlord and use all at the same time to conserve resources, it’s either that or mix it with stronger characters that get through more runs in the same period but then it’s only half as many characters achieving the challenge achievements.
    Either way your stuffed!
    And currently costing 175 FC for 1 x run? They can shove it! I am saving for Gambler Eddie, something has to give!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That’s a good point Yup but also even if they had left it as trooper frags we can only collect 50 per week and that’s what it costed for a key... how many runs can you do on one key? Especially when you consider that the idea is to use Trooper related characters.
    Doing runs manually, 20-25 per key.

Doing runs via autoplay, 30 or so per key.

I haven't seen an autoplay team that uses the three Trooper allies, but if you're going after Malakhov or the T3 Cosmic talisman, there are good autoplay teams. At any rate, it would take you a few months to get US Cavalry Eddie if you could only buy one key per week with Trooper fragments. Took us a while to get Final Frontier Eddie, too.

And currently costing 175 FC for 1 x run? They can shove it! I am saving for Gambler Eddie, something has to give!
    Yeah, it went from costing Trooper badges - and we were definitely excited to have something new to spend Trooper badges on! - to costing Frontier Coins which we really, really want to be spending on something else. I really don't understand this decision.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I was using FFE, KP, lady and bastion with trooper Ed riding along. With that set up I could get about 60 battles per key. So 5+ keys to finish, lady, and bastion and almost finish Ed. Then you could use a better team to finish warlord. So let's say 10 keys to complete all 4 trooper missions, now it would cost of 1750 FC, not counting all the ironite for the SoT.

I could have finished it with trooper frags if I knew the trooper frags weren't permanent, 10 hours of grinding. I have the trooper badges and ironite. I decided to take it easy and complete the other events. As I posted in another thread, if you snooze you lose in this game. I experienced that in a previous sac event. The rewards were too good and they nerfed them during the event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I was getting in 40-50 runs per hour (autoplay) using Trooper characters when I ran it. I just had to watch for the occasional defeat.. and restart it.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Figured I'd wait to work on this until an event I don't do much, like sacrifice or arena/gauntlet, but guess I'll never do it now.
    Pretty damn low, and blatant cash grab, to change the cost like that.

Fuck you devs.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    now we must use 175 for one key, just a big joke, i stop here lol
    byebye useless troopers ^^
    I play all troopers all days.