Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I've seen multiple 5-stars in 99x stacks of rare, rare class, and rare GA souls. I usually don't take screenshots. But, I have this one. This is my favorite drop ever. It was from a 10-pack of Destruction Event Souls from July 2018.

Attachment 5697
    I see ONE 5 star.. then a four star.. not "more than one 5 star". But okay.... I guess if you count repeats.... but Sehmet isn't in any normal soul. Is she? I thought just the FC shop for her. Did that change?.. And class-specific event souls can indeed be different. But I don't think that ever happens with Legendary, or Rare souls.. or non-event Class Rare souls??
    Last edited by Yup; 07-05-2019 at 07:23 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Can one of you guys give me a hand please?
    I have had to log out of the game as I have done a factory reset on my virus infected phone long story...
    Now I have reloaded the game, changed my password but I can’t find the spot to log into the account again and google play doesn’t seem to put me in the right spot to spite recognising me..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It’s making me start from the beginning all over again, I can’t seem to login with my old account..
    I haven’t had to come back here for a long time, it’s all changed...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I see ONE 5 star.. then a four star.. not "more than one 5 star". But okay.... I guess if you count repeats.... but Sehmet isn't in any normal soul. Is she? I thought just the FC shop for her. Did that change?.. And class-specific event souls can indeed be different. But I don't think that ever happens with Legendary, or Rare souls.. or non-event Class Rare souls??
    Check this:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post100352
    Also fudjo had an amazing drop of 5* from this event. I've had different 5* dropping from large stacks too. You don't see it often because the odds are small. If, for example, the chances of a 5* are 1%, then seeing more than one of them in a stack of 10 souls is 0.4266% - and we're talking only about getting 2 (or more 5*), not different ones, odds for that are even smaller obviously. In other words, if you want to see at least 2 different 5* when you never drop more than 10 souls at a time, you would have to drop 234 times a stack of 10 souls. So yeah.
    If you drop 99 souls with a 1% chance to get a 5*, your odds of getting 2 or more are roughly 1/4 (again if you want to see different ones chances are smaller), while your odds of getting exactly 1 are 37%.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Thanks Liu problem solved I appreciate your help

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    It’s making me start from the beginning all over again, I can’t seem to login with my old account..
    I haven’t had to come back here for a long time, it’s all changed...
    Rags, after reinstall, there's a little user icon in the lower left corner at the "start" screen... tap that. I don't know if it stays there or not. I've always merely tapped it when it appeared after reinstall.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Check this:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post100352
    Also fudjo had an amazing drop of 5* from this event.

again.... event souls can be different. I actually think they remove the 1 character limit for events.. I mean more than one 5 star from Rare, Legendary, or class-specific rare souls. And duplicates of the same character don't count.

See if I drop 20 Legendary souls into the chamber.. what are the odds I'll pull 1 5 star and 19 4 stars?? Pretty freakin high I'd say.

Or I drop 99 rare souls.. I'd imagine 1 5 star character (it may be duplicated 4 times, but it'll only be ONE character), then tons and tons of other characters.

I mean.. more than one 5 star as in.. Viking Ed and Prisoner.... Raven Witch, and Aces Ed.... more than 1 character from a rare or Legendary soul.. duplicates don't count.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-05-2019 at 07:57 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    again.... event souls can be different. I actually think they remove the 1 character limit for events.. I mean more than one 5 star from Rare, Legendary, or class-specific rare souls. And duplicates of the same character don't count.

See if I drop 20 Legendary souls into the chamber.. what are the odds I'll pull 1 5 star and 19 4 stars?? Pretty freakin high I'd say.

Or I drop 99 rare souls.. I'd imagine 1 5 star character (it may be duplicated 4 times, but it'll only be ONE character), then tons and tons of other characters.

I mean.. more than one 5 star as in.. Viking Ed and Prisoner.... Raven Witch, and Aces Ed.... more than 1 character from a rare or Legendary soul.. duplicates don't count.
    I've seen 2 or more unique 5-stars from 99x stacks of rare, rare class, and rare GA souls many times. You may not have been so lucky yet, but it happens.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Thanks Liu problem solved I appreciate your help
    Haha wanted to comment on your post too but forgot. After reinstall, dont tap the big play icon in the middle of the screen, there should be a login button at the bottom left. Tapping that will allow you to login via email or facebook.

Yes I had that happen for rare souls. It's just rare but not impossible. And I don't see why event souls would be different. You have 3 types of rarity pools with different odds attached to them. Only epic, legendary and mythical are different since they have less than 3 pool types.
    Of course if you narrow it down enough at some point it hasn't happened because you impose so many conditions that the probability is as close to 0 as it possibly can get. I've never seen drop both an icarus and a pom eddie from a single 10 stack of rare sentinel souls at the same time yet.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android

This discussion reminds me one of my best drops. It is possible to get more than one 5 star without dupes, even it takes extreme luck.
    Let's bust the myth. This is what I got out of 8 Gunner/Assassin souls:

Name:  8gadrop.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  73.6 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave