Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    There are frags in the Trooper store here. Have been for a year. Perhaps you bought your limit of 5 times this week?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, was a little irritated. Thought they were different from others we can buy every week. Great that I spent nearly all fragments for a Soul just right before the event started :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Damn the temptation to just use all those trooper fragments on normal trooper souls is REAL.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-02-20-13-21.png
Views: 568
Size:  687.5 KBright on trooper, glad you came up on this bug! I see purple rings making you dizzy in the near future barbecue

OS
    Android
    @edsel

LOL \m/
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    No, I cannot. The Achievements aren't listed. Please fix.

And that also means I'm out 500 Trooper fragments.
    I'm also out 500 trooper fragments and then it was lowered to 50 and I'll like how much I'm really out.... 🤬🤬🤬

OS
    Android
    The trooper badges we earn daily are different to the trooper soul fragments we purchase with the badges. But it’s the soul fragments we need to get into the trooper dungeon which we can earn the way already explained or by the event challenges.

When I read through the instruction at the beginning of this thread I got a bit confused, trooper this and trooper that..
    So yeah as already said by others I too purchased another trooper character with soul frags right before the event started..
    Nice work LOTB!
    Nah but I do like the idea better than wasting on sacrifice fodder every few weeks.. Can the devs please make trooper frags a bit more often available please or this is gonna be a very long term achievement indeed...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    And they really should drop the cost of that 20,000 soul. I will never purchase a 20,000 badge soul when I get get one for 1/5 the cost, or 300 FC.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So one of my troopers has the Magus War Golem, so I checked him out for fun.
    His basic attack is supposed to give him "magic charge"..... but actually it puts "smite" on him.... everytime, any enemy.
    Way to go NF..... like I said, I'm available for product testing..... oh yeah, I guess I just did. By the way, it's bugged.
    I'll be looking for my paycheck in the mail....LOL.

@Saigrim & Yup.... thanks for the feedback regarding the trooper dungeon achievements.
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-03-2019 at 07:58 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    The fun is gone.., i still play this thing just because of a habit.., shouldn't games be fun and not a fulltime job?
    Exactly my feelings - chasing events every single day - it has become a fulltime job and it is no fun anymore.

Can NF limit the events just to periodical days of the week, e.g. Fri-Sun? And leave Mo-Thu for us to get some break, maybe just do some basic gold and experience farming in the worlds (finishing hard and madness levels, etc...)? This neverending line of events, without a single day(s) of break is pissing me off, making me thinking about quitting playing the game.

The game should be a dessert at the end of one's normal day, after the real world hard work. It should not be a fulltime job by itself.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by symbiote View Post
    and don't forget that we need to block our phone 24/7 for this god damn "game"
    it was more fun.., when we started it, played a session that long we wanted to.., but weren't "forced" to let it "work" all day long just to get new shit.
    absolutely agree.