Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 220
  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    244
    bought 87 trooper souls with frags, but burned nearly 7500 for the news charakters. i think, its a fair deal. 17k fcs and A LOT of sacrife fodder

  2. #102
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Exactly my feelings - chasing events every single day - it has become a fulltime job and it is no fun anymore.

    Can NF limit the events just to periodical days of the week, e.g. Fri-Sun? And leave Mo-Thu for us to get some break, maybe just do some basic gold and experience farming in the worlds (finishing hard and madness levels, etc...)? This neverending line of events, without a single day(s) of break is pissing me off, making me thinking about quitting playing the game.

    The game should be a dessert at the end of one's normal day, after the real world hard work. It should not be a fulltime job by itself.
    I have spare computer for grinding. For Trooper Dungeon you need only check once per hour.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...

  3. #103
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    So one of my troopers has the Magus War Golem, so I checked him out for fun.
    His basic attack is supposed to give him "magic charge"..... but actually it puts "smite" on him.... everytime, any enemy.
    Way to go NF..... like I said, I'm available for product testing..... oh yeah, I guess I just did. By the way, it's bugged.
    I'll be looking for my paycheck in the mail....LOL.

    @Saigrim & Yup.... thanks for the feedback regarding the trooper dungeon achievements.
    The little tiny headed new Warrior toon - whatever its called - merely seems to stun itself as well.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    i think, its a fair deal.
    For those that haven't been asleep while each event soul gave 250 frags. Living in Europe is a big disadvantage in this game. You never get to profit from botched events like everybody else does, arena competitors need to stay awake until rollover and even though the server runs on UTC 0 announcements are in PST. It's very much coined for american players.
    Liu-5868

    from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

  5. #105
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    For those that haven't been asleep while each event soul gave 250 frags. Living in Europe is a big disadvantage in this game. You never get to profit from botched events like everybody else does, arena competitors need to stay awake until rollover and even though the server runs on UTC 0 announcements are in PST. It's very much coined for american players.
    yes always fucked in europe
    I play all troopers and events all days.
    Waiting for:
    Gangland, Ibuki
    The Killer, Krampus
    Samurai Emperor

    Alliance General, Ichiyou

  6. #106
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    483
    Am I the only one who get subgenre of the Troopers Talismans ? I have 9 talismans : 2 Fierce, 3 Protection, 3 Skilled ...
    Actual Champion : Lord of Light

    Only missing :
    Krampus
    The Count

    kgk56-6386

  7. #107
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Am I the only one who get subgenre of the Troopers Talismans ? I have 9 talismans : 2 Fierce, 3 Protection, 3 Skilled ...
    You are not!

  8. #108
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    483
    Thank You for the Confirmation ... The Dungeon says "Fierce" and We get whatsoever
    Actual Champion : Lord of Light

    Only missing :
    Krampus
    The Count

    kgk56-6386

  9. #109
    Senior Member Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Thank You for the Confirmation ... The Dungeon says "Fierce" and We get whatsoever
    Any level has listed only one specific subtype in the reward list (compare e.g. night city or garden of dismay). As far as I know the "old" 6-sets are the only talismans of which you can find the specified subtype exclusively.
    Liu-5868

    from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

  10. #110
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Any level has listed only one specific subtype in the reward list (compare e.g. night city or garden of dismay). As far as I know the "old" 6-sets are the only talismans of which you can find the specified subtype exclusively.
    ok but when you open the Dungeon, it say as reward "Fierce"

    Edit : Ok nevermind, I have now 8 Fierce, 6 Protection & 3 Skilled
    Last edited by kgk56; 07-03-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    Actual Champion : Lord of Light

    Only missing :
    Krampus
    The Count

    kgk56-6386

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •