Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I ran a bunch of Level X of BNW and the Rare Talisman Key souls are not dropping. They would drop all the time. Did they turn it off for this event?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    It does seem like the lowered the drop frequency.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm a bit confused by this.

So, the Trooper Dungeon, needs 50 trooper soul fragments to open, but this is permanent, right ? And the Trooper Dungeon achievements are also permanent, right ? So if you keep at it, you'll get various rewards. And you'll eventually get the Trooper talismans, right ?

but meanwhile, there's some event achievements to get from the Lord of Light battles. And some other event achievements for the anniversary, which can be got anywhere. Right ?

OS
    iOS
    It is convoluted as all get out..... Best I figure.....

Run event Challenges = Warfare souls

Cash in Warfare souls = Crimean Frags + W Major frags + Trooper Frags (and of course, characters from souls)

Cash in Trooper Frags for Trooper Key

Run Trooper Dungeon for meager rewards + Warrior soul frags (and Achievement rewards) + Anniversary Soul Frags (I THINK - these frags seem to almost be non-existent).

Cash in Anniversary Soul = Any character released in the last year (basically Rare souls restricted to only new characters - I'm still pulling the S Chopper a LOT).

- Can only get Calvary Ed via Warfare Soul drops or the Achievement rewards. You won't get Calvary Ed frags unless you complete the achievements for the Trooper dungeon.. which may take weeks and requires all the other trooper characters.

I got lucky and Calvary Ed dropped from a Warfare soul. But I used ironite I had to purchase a couple soul packs.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-01-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm not sure i understood how to get the new Eddie frags from the event dungeon (except by buying the event souls of course)...should we battle in the event dungeon with ONLY chars coming from the trooper souls?

I'm asking this because i played some rounds in it and never got U.S. Cavalry Eddie soul frags.

And also, they say that:
    "The Trooper Dungeon has 6 new Achievements associated with it. Complete Dungeon Achievements by battling with characters earned from the Trooper Soul in order to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Soul Fragments!"

What are these achievements they talk about? i don't see them listed anywhere

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    What are these achievements they talk about? i don't see them listed anywhere
    they're in the "achievements" section of the daily/missions/achievements/event sections of the "challenges" screen

OS
    iOS
    I have the achievements. Perhaps reboot the app? You basically have to run the Trooper dungeon 300/400/600 times with other trooper characters to get Calvary Ed frags. Calvary frags do not drop merely by farming the Trooper dungeon.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    they're in the "achievements" section of the daily/missions/achievements/event sections of the "challenges" screen
    Oh thank you Rory and Yup, that's why..i misunderstood it and was searching in the "Event" section without even considering the "Achievements" tab which i considered dead xD

OS
    Android
    thinking about doing the same spending these to get FC's. got lucky on trooper tailsmans. New to forums, first post!
    Need troopers

Jboyr6-5041

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Last night I stayed up for a few later hours than normal to get that talisman set, took me 2 keys to get it. They seem cool, might come in handy at some point.

We as a playerbase should not feel bad or be made to suffer because of the poor planning of the developers, they make an event where the achievements are extremely long term to those who are casual players and, then they turn around and tell us NOT to use the 250 fragments we USED to get on the more obvious and preferable choice because nobody wants to play a dungeon every 2.5 months there the SoT cost is 15 and you get mediocre rewards from playing. Then you have to use the Troopers, which are (with the very slight exception of Lady Azov) some of the lamest 5* characters in the game. Of course I'd rather use the free trooper souls for sacrifice essence and frontier coins.

And then they turn around and nerf the rewards, honestly I'm not even mad about that, in fact, I think it should have been 25/50 from the get go. But something like this just shows off how bad they tend to be when it comes to planning and testing events.
    I don't see why that guy on the FB page got so bent out of shape. You had the foresight to plan it out, obviously the froggies did not. You did what worked best for you.

I'm sitting on a bunch of frags to run the Trooper Dungeon until Calvalry drops for me since the froggies decided to be stingy with him and not let him drop from over 100 souls. This is what's best for me...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹