Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well, there is no time limit on them... so you could take a few days/weeks to get em done. Calvary Ed ain't gunna change PvP... the Major.. he might.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, there is no time limit on them... so you could take a few days/weeks to get em done. Calvary Ed ain't gunna change PvP... the Major.. he might.
    Where's the fun it that! LOL.

What really makes me laugh is I thought I'd buy the new talismans out of the gate as the game has been fair to me as of late, wanted to chip in, all that.....

Had I known I was going to end up with a dozen full sets I might have spent it on something else. HAHAHA! Enjoy the donation NF.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 07-02-2019 at 09:32 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    What are the reward drops like. I only ran a few normal refills and the SoT drops were pretty good.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well, Cosmic Dungeons are WAY better on rewards. You often get 0 SOT or ironite back, and when you do it's 3-5, nothing more. Most of the rewards are really minimal unless you REALLY need those 5 star cosmic runes (runes, not frags) or 1 and 2 star colorless runes (over 1K 2 star colorless runes now - lord knows how many 1 stars)... 3 star colorless runes, as always are skimped on but can drop from time to time. Nothing anywhere near as close as the 1 and 2 star though. Random Rare soul every now and them... and then regular warrior soul frags. Occasionally 5 FC or a few SOW. And I think some Anniversary soul frag (but those are so rare I never SEE them drop... so I only assume since I have some, that's where they came from.

Basically... I would only run the Trooper dungeon for the achievements or the talisman set otherwise.. I'd ignore it and opt for Cosmic dungeons.

But on the bright side.. the Trooper dungeon doesn't seem to crash on iOS every 1-10 runs like every other dungeon does... so... yeah...
    Last edited by Yup; 07-02-2019 at 10:04 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Mine crashed last night and judging from my sot, i only got about 3 runs in. Then today at work it crashed again so i wasted 2 keys so far. On a brighter note to, i was just complaining that alll the farming i do i should have 999 ,2 star evo runes and it seems my wish was granted.
    Last edited by wipp; 07-02-2019 at 10:19 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I just REALLY WISH they'd fix the "we won't save this team" bug so that EVERY STINKIN time you go into the dungeon, or hit "repeat", you don't have to once again.. pick your team. I find it very annoying.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Yeah, they sure fixed the trooper frag problem fast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I just REALLY WISH they'd fix the "we won't save this team" bug so that EVERY STINKIN time you go into the dungeon, or hit "repeat", you don't have to once again.. pick your team. I find it very annoying.
    The trick is to go to a mission in the Cosmos (like NOTB or Powerslave) and set your team there. When you go back to the Trooper dungeon, it pulls the roster from the Cosmos mission. If you're playing manually, you'll still need to add in the last ally by hand, but at least you'll have saved yourself from having to re-select the whole team.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Frujo. Will do that. But it's still a stupid bug they need to fix
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Shouldn‘t we be able to buy trooper soul fragments from trooper badges? At least it’s said in the newsfeed. But they don’t show up here...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀