Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

July 2019 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    glad night citys getting a difficulty nerf.

OS
    Android
    Blight talismans are intriguing for autofarming. If you have a toon that you want to force to only use their Basic ability, put Blight talismans on them. Interesting to have an option to control the autoplay behavior.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Nerf to Killer Prime sucks. Will make him as useful as Doomsday has become.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The Shaman Eddie buffs are interesting, but I feel they’ll only make him tedious to face off against if no one on your team can use permadeath. I hope Necropolis actually deals damage after these buffs are applied to him.

Killer Prime’s nerf actually isn’t terrible, because Permadeath is also applied by his passive, making Shroud the only annoyance now. Still, the nerf makes very little sense.

Eternity Eddie’s buffs seem to be focused on pushing him into the newer age, and he seems like he’s now the best candidate for Eternity Talismans. His Fury seems weaker, though.

Both talismans seem like nothing special, though Blight Talismans restricting your abilities seem quite interesting.

OS
    Android
    Interesting changes on Eternity and Shaman Eddies, but WHY on earth would you nerf Killer Prime that way? You should start planning on how characters should have permanent characteristics, instead of nerfing them like this, after some time they are released. I cannot understand this move you make with KP.

Focus on fixing the crashes (ios users), on first play especially, in the daily and cosmic dungeons etc, instead of nerfing characters that most of us worked our as**s off to acquire.The crashes are becoming ridiculously frequent, and so many people are complaining about it. In every update we see a lot of character nerfing, release of new talismans (yey inventory should be 1000 slots after a couple of months with this rate), but we do not see anything made about the in game ease of use and bug fixing.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Same nerf will come to Gambler Eddie...when I bought him in a few months with FC.
    That's the way this RNG-Farming-Game goes:
    1. Introducing rare overpowered toons
    2. Nerf them
    3. Goto 1.
    Last edited by URock; 07-03-2019 at 08:01 PM.

OS
    Android
    This happens because they don't introduce a premium membership yet and keeps giving for free op toons to everyone when some chars should be restricted to ppl willing to pay for them in order to keep the diversity up, but no they don't get it, and arena had became a flat copyland. More than welcome the nerf to the prime, I hope they ll nerf the gambler as well

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Im happy for the Shaman Eddie buff

OS
    Android
    Why nerf Killer Prime just that i got him a few days ago for a load of Frontier Coins?