Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Just a couple current PvP bugs....

... Stop.. does not "stop" any character on the Ai side.. extra turns continue while the stop buff is sitting there, gets doubled, etc.... it does stop player characters though. So, the Ai just basically ignores it while the player MUSt adhere to it.

Eclipse talismans on Ferryman do NOT "full heal and remove doom from enemies". In fact, they operate the same as they would on any character WITHOUT the "Shawl of Styx" passive. I briefly tested these when they were released and saw that it wasn't working to "full heal and remove doom" at that time.. silly me.. I assumed they were fixed, much like ALL THE BROKEN TALISMAN sets you all release.. appears I was mistaken.

I can't swear to this one.. but this is what it appears to be.. need further testing to be certain.... It seems that not only do Singularity talismans prevent the team from having Passive Disable/Perfect Disable inflicted upon them .. it also seems they can't CAST passive disable either. My Gambler Ed can NEVER inflict passive disable if a (live) ally has Singularity talismans.... and that includes when the enemy team does NOT have singularity talismans or immunity/PI in play.

All this is clearly present in PvP.. not all of it occurs in PvE.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-04-2019 at 06:20 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Anyone played arena against a team with major malakhov?? he sets your entire team into eternal sleep... as soon as his skill triggers you are fuC7.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah He's supposed to do that.

Stop.. still isnt' stopping AI....

AI team has an Alchemy Talisman wearer.. they die and get revived.. teh talismans still function... Player has an Alchemy Talisman wearer.. they die and get revived Talismans are dead.

And the last "tweak" the the AI boost is frankly ludicrous. It's way too accurate now and overpowered. And it is CLEAR that it is the causes of some losses here. There's absolutely no other reason for it when I can wipe the same team out with 2 hits normally.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There are so many bugs at the moment, I think it might be the all-time peak that we see. Almost every new talis set does not work correctly. There are spontaneus freezes, stuns and sleeps (or my team gets slept/frozen/stunned after I did an attack - no shields on the enemy). Many passives are broken and so on. Really good that there was no arena event recently!

And yes, yup, the AI boost is annoying and seems to be lifted a bit every time a powerful character and/or talisman is released to help the stupid RNG-AI to win.
    I guess it would be too much text, but I would be ok if every skill says something like: "this skill triggers at 50% on the attack and at 75% on the defense"
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Seems it's the right time to rewrite the whole gamecode and give this game a restart.

OS
    Android
    I believe a lot of the random freeze effects are from those new talismans they sold in the store. The cosmic purples all had a freeze augment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I believe a lot of the random freeze effects are from those new talismans they sold in the store. The cosmic purples all had a freeze augment.
    Na come on this would be really easy to follow and understand. Almost every player has one of these so this would not be surprising. I talk about things like I do an attack against an enemy without a freeze shield but still I get frozen. Or start of my next turn and all of a sudden my Charlotte is frozen or slept without doing an attack. Have seen the same with stun or if my madam attacks and someone on MY team gets asleep. Things like that! But I would say broken Banner Tali is among the most annoying things (along with Prisoner of course)

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    .... ain't it cool how shields seem to ricochet??? (that's sarcasm) I.E. I hit a character with a sleep shield using Musashi.. Musashi is fine, but suddenly the character to Musashi's right, whose turn it was next.... is put to sleep.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-09-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Yesterday I fought against a team with a Raven Witch doing 10 (!) attacks in a row. I lost several times.
    Only chance to win was a team with The Prisoner.

OS
    Android
    ...or without having immunity on your team! But I have also seen the Witch getting extra turns if there was no immunity around. Bugs, bugs, bugs.
    The silent disable passive (or perfect disable), silent in terms of without an icon and although immunity was there, is ultra annoying and frustrating. And the turbo AI boost (almost) always knows where to put the random low-% passive effect on my team to be as effective as possible. This is clearly beyond "let's make the AI accurracy trigger a bit higher to compensate for the stupid rng AI"

As I said before, in my opinion this is the peak in terms of number and frequency of bugged and broken game mechanics! But is it surprising? Not really given that huge amount of new skills and talis effects that are introduced with a high frequency and (more or less) without testing.

Retired in November 2020