Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    can confirm STOP isnt working. blue bomber boy vs red newborn of light in LOL. no passive disable/prisoner on team.

OS
    Android
    I need to revise my recent posts in this thread, as I oversaw one important part in the Gambler's passive, saying:

"At the start of every turn Transform Immunity into a random Negative Effect that lasts for 2 turns."

Seems like this was (and is) the reason for a lot of freeze, stun, sleep, passive disables right at the start of your turn, if the enemy team has the Gambler (without passives beeing disabled). So this was not a bug, but intended.
    To be honest, I don't like this at all, as it turns immunity around to the complete opposite. There are other detrimental things coming from having immunity, like extra turns for Raven Witch. Still I think that immunity should not be turned around completely. I remember times where similar skills did cast some debuffs if there was no immunity and only removed immunity if immunity was there but did not apply the debuffs. Blue Chopper comes to my mind there. I think it was the green Lilith that for the first time was able to overcome immunity by removing it AND applying a debuff in one step.
    Again sorry for my critisism that was only due to my not-reading Gamblers Passive carefully!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Yesterday I fought against a team with a Raven Witch doing 10 (!) attacks in a row. I lost several times.
    Only chance to win was a team with The Prisoner.
    Same here U Rock, 11 in a row.

OS
    Android
    pvp is just completely ridiculous now
    for example with they re shit def up one witch attack me at first round continuously with perfect immunity and the 3 block until i die....i didn't play during 20 min...all the battle
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Unkillable Charlotte is also a joke. She can heal herself ALWAYS and the only chance is perfect sleep on her.
    It's a combination of bugs and these overpowered talismans.
    Meanwhile I'm unable to figure out all possible buff-debuff combinations, because nobody knows what bug causes another bug and so on.
    AI vs AI on Auto-Mode is so funny but it has nothing to do with a real strategic roundbased adventure.

OS
    Android
    Blade your new defence is pretty dam good. I was shocked i lost to a ggrim reaper eddie.good job

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Blade your new defence is pretty dam good. I was shocked i lost to a ggrim reaper eddie.good job
    Thanks wipp! Great to hear that you had a good time with the good old GRE

I wanted a new defence without bug-using and to give a really old char a chance. It started as a joke, but after some testing I realised that it works quite well. I have it for a few weeks now and my hold rate is better than before.
    I even saw some others that copy.....ehhhh....came to the same team setup idea
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020