Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Labrynth Talisman

So it seems that if you don't have Labyrinth Talisman there is no point in attempting to be competitive in PVP. Witch and Gambler and of course others with Labyrinth just push's the odds way in the favor of the other team. Am I wrong or is there a counter? If you figure nearly every player in the top 100 has Labyrinth talisman on some character sometimes two then im guessing there isnt much to counter it. Should those of us without it just put one up on defense and farm coins?

Have a look I am open to suggestions Sunzu-8524

OS
    Android
    I often use ffe's doom against labyrinth-equipped chars. but this requires a good timing against witch cause she cleanses silver on normal attack. Another good way is crave if there is a healer in opponents team.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 07-04-2019 at 09:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    So doom is a option. Not with FFE for me anyways, but im sure there are other doom toons. *noted

OS
    Android
    stun works good on many of them too

OS
    Android
    Any toon that can put on multiple neagative buffs followed by an appropriate hitter also works.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    When and where can we get labyrinths? I somehow am fortunate enough to have 4 which are basically the same as having 0. Would love to complete a set!

OS
    iOS
    Any character who can apply multiple marks on enemies (Executioner Eddie, Eternity Eddie) can pierce the "dodge" mechanic of the talismans and hurt the opponents anyway.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    When and where can we get labyrinths?
    Nowhere at the moment. You'll have to wait for an event or perhaps Gauntlet rewards.

And they are a curious set.... when they fail to block.. the fail for the ENTIRE enemy team. So it's almost as if they block on a "per round" basis. They may block for one round, then not at all or very little the next round. Simply surviving beyond 2 or 3 rounds generally does them in.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't get it how they work. On a defense team they block EVERY attack 100%. I got so many fights with only 1 toon left on both sides. F.E.: Attacker Team with Alexander Eddie (Viper) vs. Charlotte (Labyrinth). This Charlotte is blocking EVERY attack and it leads to draw result.
    I don't understand why Labyrinth on defense team are stronger. %blocking should be same on both sides.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I don't get it how they work. On a defense team they block EVERY attack 100%. I got so many fights with only 1 toon left on both sides. F.E.: Attacker Team with Alexander Eddie (Viper) vs. Charlotte (Labyrinth). This Charlotte is blocking EVERY attack and it leads to draw result.
    I don't understand why Labyrinth on defense team are stronger. %blocking should be same on both sides.
    in defense it is a real pain it block too many attack, in attack they are bad block nothing ^^
    I don't use them because of that in attack and def too
    I play all troopers all days.