OS
    Android

Trooper Dungeon - Trooper Soul Fragments

Question:

how to play this new dungeon while I need all Trooper Soul Fragments to get Trooper Souls, to get Frontier Coins, because I want Gambler Eddie (and other toons)?

Sry. but this is greatest s*** development I ever saw in this game!

Can somebody of the team explain the intention behind this?

OS
    Android
    You can earn FC by running the dungeons. You need 200 trooper soul frags to purchase a trooper soul and 100 FC. A trooper dungeon key cost 50 frags, depending on what team you run determined how many battles per key, you can earn the FC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    FWIW: I'm getting about 60-65 runs through on average through the dungeon in an hour. You definitely need all the SoT you can hoard for it though.

FC return for that many works out better than the FC you get for a trooper soul.

Also FWIW: I'm getting lots of SoW return on this dungeon too.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post

Also FWIW: I'm getting lots of SoW return on this dungeon too.
    yeah I passed 2000 SOW. (I'm done with the trooper dungeon achievements).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Cefiar, as you using any trooper allies to achieve that high rate of battle completion per key?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the infos, I'll try my best and need to do many many Trooper Dungeons, because of zero new toons (except the useless Gunner Soldier with frags) from the event souls (bought 30 and did all achievements).

PS would be very nice to buy more with the Trooper Badges than the 50 per week...
    Last edited by URock; 07-05-2019 at 09:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    Muzzleloader: At the moment I'm using Alexander (Viper/Cosmic), Gunner Anubis (Shell/Immunity/Tranquility), Bastion (Guard/Avenger) and the Raven Witch (Labyrinth/Cosmic), currently with Trooper Eddie as a carry-along to get that achievement.

The last level really goes fast with the Witch if she only uses her basic. This is because the opponents keep getting perfect immunity, so she keeps getting extra turns till she can fire off her fury, which pretty much ends it. Using no other toons that have a fury (inc Eddie) apart from Raven Witch is the key with that combo.

Main issue tends to be the first level and/or losing a character along the way and you get to the last level without all 4. Sometimes that won't be a problem cos either Raven Witch or Gunner Anubis will bring them back, but not always.

I seem to be getting 2 out of 3 keys without that happening, and I suspect with some tweaks of talismans (eg: Radiant/Shell on Gunner Anubis?) it'd do a bit better. Best time so far is 45 secs.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 07-05-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    That makes sense, but I am using 2 trooper allies that makes my time slower. It's a trade off between how many trooper allies and how many battles per key. FFE and KP has no problem clearing the battle with bastion and Lady to earn the acheviement with trooper ed as a ride along.
    Muzzleloader-8226.