Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Where did the ironite come from bakura? I didnt get any

Got about 600 from vortexes. I think you could also earn 40-50 from event challenges

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Where did the ironite come from bakura? I didnt get any
    Malilpio is right. The ironite came from sacrifices and vortexes. I think I did 6+ vortexes, maybe 8. I lost count.

Doesn't matter, like I said before in a PM, I lost 900 ironite swiping through the store. I saw no windows pop up, heard the "purchase successful" sound. I later found 10 "un-needed" anniversary souls in the BoS.
    I wish by a miracle I could have gotten Pharaoh Ramesses from that error.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Yeah they need a confirm purchase button for sure. I didnt get ironite out this event but i got a ton o skill shards, a ton of ic, and a ton of gold. Im happy with that. Watch after the event they will offer an eddie for 30 million gold and drain me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Yeah they need a confirm purchase button for sure. I didnt get ironite out this event but i got a ton o skill shards, a ton of ic, and a ton of gold. Im happy with that. Watch after the event they will offer an eddie for 30 million gold and drain me
    I have enough, I'll get you one as an early Christmas gift. LoL
    Seriously, I mentioned in another thread, that it would be cool if there was a trade market in the game where we could trade toons & resources. I know NF is all about making money, I get that. But I've seen posts from users, depressed they didn't get an event character, meanwhile I got 2 or 3.

After this past sac event, I really came to understand how rich people get richer.
    It takes money to make money.
    Same way in this game. The more resources we have, the more we get.... in wasteful abundance.

OS
    iOS
    This sac event has been amazing for gold, IC and FC. I have been round a round it so many times. Got all the talisman that you coudl get (because I could and why not). Wont need to think about gold for a very long time (got about 250M I think), got about 1200 Skill shards now and I nearly doen all my relics with the amount of IC loot drops. For me a great event as well as getting a few of the missing characters I was hunting - so 100% win win for me in all ways.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I hope they did not "adjust" the drops in the meanwhile, as I only sacced the regular souls so far. Some more alchemies will be fine, too. From what I read here the event seems to be really good, so I am looking forward to the last 2 days. However I need to adjust my strategy a bit, as I waited for the soul drop bonus in vein.
    Had a great shot on heroics yesterday: one 10 pack gave me MACLO and Assassin Anubis, that I missed both so far
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I hope they did not "adjust" the drops in the meanwhile, as I only sacced the regular souls so far. Some more alchemies will be fine, too. From what I read here the event seems to be really good, so I am looking forward to the last 2 days. However I need to adjust my strategy a bit, as I waited for the soul drop bonus in vein.
    Had a great shot on heroics yesterday: one 10 pack gave me MACLO and Assassin Anubis, that I missed both so far
    I used 20 regular heroic souls and I got 2 Maclos and 3 gunner banshees. Sacing Maclos can brake my heart...
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    MACLO is a decent ally to be fair - I got two and kept them both for use in Gauntlet. Just got my Cavalry Eddie too so Malakhov next I guess!

The ironite drops in Trooper dingeon are decent and I am now back up to over 4k just due the work I have doe in theri this week to cavalry - all round a decent dungeon for farming stuff. Going to likely keep going with the sacevent too as really would like to be all but done on the relics with the great IC drops in this event. I may just keep doing Trooper souls to keep going round and round as I have so many trooper frags and FC to use up.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Sacing Maclos can brake my heart...
    That's how I felt. I had 2 Maclos, but realized last time I went through SSS in the gauntlet, which you can't use dupes, that I didn't need so many doubles and triples because of all the new Eds and allies collected. But still, sac'ing the dupe Maclo just felt wrong.
    Like Scott said, with all the IC, I cleared out almost as many relics as I have in the last year (2/3's.) So trimming dupes was worth it for relics. I noticed a difference the next time I did pvp.
    I still have some dupes..... can't sac dupe Daedalus or G. Krampus or NOTB.

Also, I collected 2 more complete Alchemy sets. My fav talis. Got 4 sets now. This and with all the other talis sets maxed out and fitted to toons, now gauntlet (at least to SS) I can just pick toons. No more insane talis swapping.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!