Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

3rd Anniversary Celebration - Trade Fragments for 1 of 5 incredible Characters!

Celebrate Legacy of the Beast’s third anniversary!

From now until July 11th, 5 PM PT, complete event challenges to earn evolution materials, Mythic Anniversary Soul Fragments and more!

Mythic Anniversary Fragments are traded in the Event store for any of the following characters:
    • The Killer Beast
    • The Madam
    • Virtual XI Eddie
    • Gunner Krampus
    • Assassin Pharaoh Dog King

NOTE: If you claim a Mythic Anniversary Soul with your Fragments, this Soul will randomly grant one of the 5 characters listed above.

Get a full set of Rebellion Talismans! These talismans are our latest seasonally available talisman set, so be sure to get them while you can, as it’ll be a long time before you see them again!

Completing event challenges will earn you a full set of this purple 3-set Talisman. Rebellion Talismans grant Immunity to Silence and Perfect Silence. They will also provide a 20% chance to remove all Silver effects from self and a random ally when you take damage.

OS
    Android
    If we claim a Mythic Anniversary Soul with Fragments, does the Soul drop only one of those five characters? Or can it also drop other 5* characters found in the regular Anniversary Soul (e.g., Gunner PDK, Samurai Emperor Eddie, etc.)? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    If we claim a Mythic Anniversary Soul with Fragments, does the Soul drop only one of those five characters? Or can it also drop other 5* characters found in the regular Anniversary Soul (e.g., Gunner PDK, Samurai Emperor Eddie, etc.)? Thanks!
    Mythic Anniversary only has those 5 which sucks and means I won't be pushing too hard since I already have those 5. I wish there was a way for me to get those 4* characters I'm missing.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Just as a warning to everyone else, the game crashed in the middle of a purchase of 10 Anniversary souls and while the ironite is gone, I didn't get the souls.

(Ticket #41342 just in case anyone who can do something is reading this)
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

For the 1m gold spend in store achievement, expanding talisman/character slots won't count, but leveling talismans will

OS
    Android
    Just wondering why 100 lol wins is required but dungons closed. Also is 3000 iron coins right? Anyone have 3000 ic? I sure dont

OS
    Android
    This game has become about resource management. You need to be careful to save enough resources to be able to complete any mission they may come up with that you want to complete. FC, IC, gold and all evo materials need to be cached away. Spend resources when you earn them for a near term gain or save for a possible greater reward in the future has become a gambling option.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Should I get Assassin Pharaoh Dog, or claim Virtual XI Eddie?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Just wondering why 100 lol wins is required but dungons closed. Also is 3000 iron coins right? Anyone have 3000 ic? I sure dont
    And Gauntlet is 3 day to new tour. I have used all my 53 Eddies. So no gauntlet wins or IC before Monday for me.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    And Gauntlet is 3 day to new tour. I have used all my 53 Eddies. So no gauntlet wins or IC before Monday for me.
    Same here.. all Eds used in Gauntlet. Can't do ANYTHING until the rollover.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..