Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    wipp, why dont you have a single Eddie defense? You ask others to go alone Eddie for your benefit, while you dont want to help others.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I did have a lone ed on all last week. I changed it last night. I will put my lone ed back on

OS
    Android
    I also set my defense to 1 Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Oooffff, I'll get my lone eddie def up too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I did have a lone ed on all last week. I changed it last night. I will put my lone ed back on
    Wipp, clear your PM inbox so I can reply.
    Thanx

OS
    iOS
    So I played and got my 500 Anniversary fragments. Then I was perplexed - do i get Killer Beast or Virtual XI as I missed that one during that event. I knew Killer Beast was likely the better pull so I grabbed him.

Meanwhile, I have been stockpiling souls in anticipation of a Sacrifice event coming. I decided to use the 5-star Epic or Legendary Warrior soul. Wouldn't you know it - it gives me a Killer Beast. Dang it!

I have about 15 Trooper Eddies and a whole army of Crimean Soldiers to sacrifice - cannot imagine all the souls I'll reap from that!

OS
    Android
    I did think about it for a bit and read what people here said, but my final reasoning went :
    Eddies and killer beast would be good to have, but both those and pharaoh dog are available in other souls, even multiple types, but krampus isn't.
    Yeah, krampus will be back in December, probably, but limited time and a ways off.
    Krampus it is.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    I did think about it for a bit and read what people here said, but my final reasoning went :
    Eddies and killer beast would be good to have, but both those and pharaoh dog are available in other souls, even multiple types, but krampus isn't.
    Yeah, krampus will be back in December, probably, but limited time and a ways off.
    Krampus it is.
    Ahh - that makes sense too. I was fortunate to get both Krampus' during that Christmas event so wasn't considering those.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    Ahh - that makes sense too. I was fortunate to get both Krampus' during that Christmas event so wasn't considering those.
    I don't have any of the toons, so as Yup said, I will go for Madam (If I manage to earn enough IC). Krampus would be no. 2.

OS
    Android
    I went for krampus. Virtual Eddie is available in sentinel souls. But what a grind. Last I looked I was up to rank 300 or so when I got the fragments.