Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This game has forced us into resource management. You now have to save FC, IC and evo materials for future event challenges. They force players to participate in arena/gauntlet or not be able to complete challenges. FC may even be harder to acquire and save for possible future events instead of purchasing desired assets.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    This game has forced us into resource management. You now have to save FC, IC and evo materials for future event challenges. They force players to participate in arena/gauntlet or not be able to complete challenges. FC may even be harder to acquire and save for possible future events instead of purchasing desired assets.
    Indeed, I still have some relics to finish, but I try to never drop below 5000 IC due to events like this.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Can everyone not going for eternal set their defences low? Im going for the 3000

OS
    iOS
    Again such an event after I spent nearly all ICs and ofc 14M Gold at the beginning o t month for SS and Leg Soul. This begins to totally bore me :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Hi there, I don´t have any of these

The Killer Beast
    The Madam
    Virtual XI Eddie
    Gunner Krampus
    Assassin Pharaoh Dog King

I would choose The Madam or Krampus

What do you guys suggest ?

OS
    iOS
    My preference in the order would be....

Madam
    Krampus
    Virtual Ed
    Killer Beast
    Pharaoh Dog

Virtual Ed only ranks above Killer Beast because he's an Eddie.

Also if you are being stopped out in the Gauntlet because you run out of Eddies.. Virtual Ed may be better due to that.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-10-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Can everyone not going for eternal set their defences low? Im going for the 3000
    LOLOLOL... i should ask the same...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Harpoon, its what we do during events where we set our defences to a lone eddie. Its not to rank.just to hellp others clear the event faster. This event calls for 3000 iron coins, im only half way there

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Harpoon, its what we do during events where we set our defences to a lone eddie. Its not to rank.just to hellp others clear the event faster. This event calls for 3000 iron coins, im only half way there
    No shit? I always attributed that to a NF bug in the arena... then count me in... thanks for the knowledge.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I can manage all of them except one - 3,000 iron coins. There is no way that's happening short of a miraculous run when Gauntlet restarts in a few days. The 50 arena wins challenge will only get you about 500 and I'm not doing 300 arena fights with all these other challenges to do because...well, I have to do life stuff too.

Unfortunately, this makes me look at the whole thing from a more reserved standpoint. Why spend the 500 frontier coins if I'm still going to be short the amount of fragments I need?
    Exactly my feelings and sadness.

There is no way 95% of players would have stashed 3000
    IC.
    I mean, we try to buy the relics which have a very stee price. With this week sales event I could buy packages containing FC, but no IC!

I have about 1700 IC and there ia no chance for me to pull this event through. I agree that there should be some additional challenge to choose from, so we could get all 500 frags.

This event only further opens the sissors between the top 5 % players, who have everything aready and the regular layers. Those who have it all (e.g. IC in this instance) will get the new toon (probably for the fifth time already, those of us who dont have it all, will be shown middle finger.

NF decreases no. of items they should give (e.g. now the trooper fragments from 250 to just 25 per Warfare sou), but it wont do anything when they created clearly n imbalnced event and it is the playerbase that suffers again.

Thwy should either drop the challenge to 1500 IC, or give us another chance to get those missing 50 mythica frags (ersonnaly, I would go for Madam.)

(Sorry for typos, I am writing on my mobile, while there is "a maintenance" just bedore the end of gauntlet an I have thus one less chance to earne some IC - thank you, NF.