Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Indeed, what a grind. I didn't think I would be able to earn app. 2000 IC in ~5 days, but I just did! I purchased my first Clairvoyant for 500 FC and now I have all the 500 frags.

Now the important question: I am down to selecting between Madam and A Krampus - which one to choose? I've been longing for Madam since her release (and I still don't have her), but I have slightly more good Magus toons than I have Gunner toons. Therefore, the Krampus might come handy in Gauntlet when Gunners are necessary.

I know Yup recommended Madam, I am just re-checking and re-evaluating before the purchase (as I didn't think I will be able to collect all 500 frags).

Thank you for your thoughts on this, including your reasoning for whatever recommendation between these two characters.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Indeed, what a grind. I didn't think I would be able to earn app. 2000 IC in ~5 days, but I just did! I purchased my first Clairvoyant for 500 FC and now I have all the 500 frags.

Now the important question: I am down to selecting between Madam and A Krampus - which one to choose? I've been longing for Madam since her release (and I still don't have her), but I have slightly more good Magus toons than I have Gunner toons. Therefore, the Krampus might come handy in Gauntlet when Gunners are necessary.

I know Yup recommended Madam, I am just re-checking and re-evaluating before the purchase (as I didn't think I will be able to collect all 500 frags).

Thank you for your thoughts on this, including your reasoning for whatever recommendation between these two characters.
    Congrats on Clair! Madam, no question.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Got my Krampus, but luckily I already had 2k IC already, so I just had to do the arena achievement.... Spending the FC was painful though, was up to 1500 again and so close to getting Set finally, but back down to 1000 again.... I did need 2 sacrifice talismans to finish a set, so just did that.

Still, we know these events are coming right? I dont think I'd ever buy relics anymore until the monthly 'spend IC' challenge came along.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Spending the FC was painful though, was up to 1500 again and so close to getting Set finally, but back down to 1000 again....

Still, we know these events are coming right? I dont think I'd ever buy relics anymore until the monthly 'spend IC' challenge came along.
    Exactly, I bought the Killer Prime just last week and was down to 0 FC, luckily, the challenges put me over the 500 FC back again. But it was indeed paifull, as I hoped to get Clairvoyant from Eternity souls.

IC not spending: exactly. I am to Relics health 9/10 now, so will be only gathering ICs now for whatever future event...

Good luck to everyone who still tries to get all the challenges done.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post

Krampus : he's not available in any souls (comes from X-mas event)
    Madam : can be found easely in souls
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    So there is no other way to use the frags apart from either selecting a specific character, claiming a soul to get a random one or converting them into precious frags, or do I miss something? E.g. is there another anniversary event coming up with other characters that also can be acquired by these frags?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Thanks for advice.

Madam it was.

OS
    Android
    Anyone knows about the events for the second half of july? There is nothing in the game or on facebook.
    The sac event just started, but without a thread here. And even more disappointing: without the doubled drop chance for opening souls. I really expected that to be another bonus for the anniversary like in the last years and it would fit best alongside the sac event. I still have some hope it will kick in later...fingers crossed!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Anyone knows about the events for the second half of july? There is nothing in the game or on facebook.
    The sac event just started, but without a thread here. And even more disappointing: without the doubled drop chance for opening souls. I really expected that to be another bonus for the anniversary like in the last years and it would fit best alongside the sac event. I still have some hope it will kick in later...fingers crossed!
    Yeah, just asked about that in a new thread. Not sure what is going on - maybe the released it too early, hence no announcement on here? For an anniversary sac event it is really not shaking my tree much at all! But hey ho that seems to be the way of it for us end gamers! Still always good for a lot of folk though that is for sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah, just asked about that in a new thread. Not sure what is going on - maybe the released it too early, hence no announcement on here? For an anniversary sac event it is really not shaking my tree much at all! But hey ho that seems to be the way of it for us end gamers! Still always good for a lot of folk though that is for sure!
    I've been wondering what's next too. Just when you think you can take a breather ..BAM! The next 3 events with 24/7 grinding. I think another event will start tonight.

As far as the sac event. I think it's the best one yet! As an "end gamer" as you stated, I had doubles and triples of most toons because of the days I just collected for the gauntlet. So the first night of this sac-a-thon, I spent like 10 hours trimming the fat.
    I ended up profiting:
    1000 ironite
    100+ skill shards
    15,000+ iron coins
    7,800 frontier coins
    60 million gold coins
    and it ain't over yet.

The event is nearly done.... so no harm in mentioning all this. But I was upset about a few things before..... but not now.
    I'm a happy camper.
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-16-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!