Ranked Rewards Gap in Gauntlet

So maybe this is a silly question so I'll ask it with a smile on my face. I've been looking for a thread that addressed it and have come up empty.

In the "Ranked Rewards" section of Gauntlet there seems to be a gap. For example I'm currently at "Master 1" Level of SS which says that you'll get 8 of the Space Talisman for rank #250. The next level down from that would be "Master II" which is Level S with a Rank of #500. So my question is, if you finish SS with a rank higher than 250... (let's say 365) Then you really don't fit into either of the Ranks. Not below 250 for SS and technically you're not Rank S.

Does anyone know what reward you'll get at the reset? I've seen this for months and never thought of asking the community to see if anyone knew how these scenarios play out. I'm thinking that you'd drop to Master II rewards if your rank stays below 500 but since you made it to SS shouldn't there be a base reward for hitting that level and not determined by how high you are in the ranks?

Thanks in advance for any insight into this?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    It’s the same in PvP and in Gauntlet. If you you don’t reach the rank required for the Level you get the rewards for the rank you reached. That might be one or even more Levels below the Level you actually reached. Only ranking matters itc.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    You essentially get rewards for where you finish.. not for what things may currently read.

So.. if you are currently at SS and above 250 and you finish above 250.. you get those rewards... if you do NOT stay above 250... you get the next reward down, regardless of grade achieved. If you drop in rankings even more, you may finish 2 or 3 rewards down the list from where you currently are.

So, even though you may be at SS... if you don't stay above 250, you'll get the rewards for the S grade. The "grade" completions don't really matter.... it's the rank that matters. You can't get to SS and be below 1000 for example.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-05-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Awesome!! Thanks guys for the explanation! It's kinda what I thought would be the answer, but it's good to have confirmation of it!!

Thanks again!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...