Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Most of them are crap.. like getting 3 star toons from rare souls constantly.

Even the epics just give me white/blue T2 with the same stats as T1s.

But I have picked up a couple with Void and Death mark recently. Stats aren't much better... just the different augment.

Via cosmic keys I've been getting about 1 every other day.. and then an epic once a week. I'v never seen a T3 drop.. and other than a single yellow T2... everything else has been a white/blue T2 from epics. I'm about halfway to a "mythical" though.. so who knows. None of it really matters though.. it not like they can be evolved in a reasonable time frame. So they mostly collect dust or are sold when I start getting several with the same or similar stats.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I continue to expose my stupidity by not reading... ok so complete more lofty goals on top of several other events on atm and you can get a guaranteed evolution cosmic Talisman with vanish augment.. there goes my stash of 3* colourless runes...
    I suppose I can choose not to take part in this particular event but it is over a long period of time I guess and I need the 3 x 1* T1 runes to build up one of the trillion cosmic Talisman I’ve collected..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I haven’t ever had a gold cosmic Talisman, I have a T3 blue which I have maxed and it has very impressive magic and HP, I have a few T2’s now purple, blue and white ones, I think 75% are magic related and the remaining ones are attack or defence related.
    Question: if one of my troopers has donned one of their characters with a cosmic Talisman can I see it when I look at their team and can I see it’s stats? I will try soon but am currently farming more colourless runes...

OS
    Android
    Since the evolution cosmic frags will be an on going rotation of tailsman choices. I wonder if a T1 purple with vanish is worth buying or save for potentially better choices. For anyone who didnt prepare 9mm gold and 270 evo runes is a steep cost.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes, you can, also you can see the talismans your trooper has on stock. Just checked.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Yes, you can, also you can see the talismans your trooper has on stock. Just checked.
    Awesome! I might go and have a sticky beak at my troopers teams and see what is potentially out there for me!
    Thanks for checking! Anyone of my troopers willing to Bragg about a particular cosmic Talisman they have and what character it’s on?

OS
    iOS
    The Evolution Cosmic talisman will not evolve!!

Got the 1 star purple T1 level 1.. powered up to 1 star level 10... tap evolve... "This Talisman is already at max evolution."

Name:  max.png
Views: 348
Size:  258.8 KB

I realize this is a known issue.... The "info" states it's a T1 .... the artwork shows as a T2 cosmic icon...

Name:  art.png
Views: 384
Size:  570.7 KB

Note the gold ring in the character slot also incorrectly identifying it as "maxed".
    Last edited by Yup; 07-07-2019 at 01:05 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's the same bug as before. A couple posts later Kaz comfirmed it as a bug.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant Vanish!
    No. It does NOT grant the "Vanish" augment. it grants the "Invisibility" Augment.

"Vanish" and "Invisibility" are different abilities. The artwork clearly stated "Vanish set ability" but the talisman actually has Invisibility... difference... Vanish happens without "perfect" hits.. or even without action as in the Shadow talismans/A Mayan Priestess passive.... invisibility happens on perfect hits and requires action to kick in. While both result in the same buff.. how one gets there is quite different.

To the best of my knowledge the only time "Vanish" requires an action is in the Beelzebub, Nomad, M Shinobi, and Mystic Ed abilities, but those actions aren't based upon "perfect hits". At all other times "Vanish" simply happens and never requires "perfect hits". I.E. Space or Shadow talismans grant vanish at the start of each turn.... In fact, it was my understanding that the reason the names were different was exactly due to this difference. I thought I was getting the Vanish augment.. that's not what was received. Not a huge deal.. but still truth in advertising should be paramount. It's your app, you should know this stuff without users pointing it out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Known Issue: The 1⭐ T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman that the Evolution Talisman Soul summons is incorrectly showing 1⭐ T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman art. This is a visual error only. We plan to fix this issue in our next update.

No. It is not merely a "visual error". The talisman can not be evolved either.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-07-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    The question, is it worth buying or holding on to the frags for a future talisman?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around