Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well.. if you have a character which uses (or would benefit from) the 3-set Invisibility talismans.. it would replace that set. I can't say if it's worth it to you specifically... if you would like the invisibility ability (chance to disappear on perfect hits), then grab it. Otherwise.. wait
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I leveled up 2 tier cosmic to 3 star and at level 30 it is also saying maxed and cannot be evolved. Can cosmics normally be leveled and evolved beyond this?

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic talismans max out at 3 star level 30.. they don't go any higher than that

Kind of poor planning.. they should have planned 5 star level 50, to match every other talisman, even if it was a faster evolution with bigger "jumps". Like 1 star to 3 star to 5 star...
    Last edited by Yup; 07-07-2019 at 07:48 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    so what happens now with the invisibility augment? I got this talisman, maxed at 1 star...and no further evolution? will this bug be fixed or that's indeed the max we'll get of it?

OS
    Android
    Is this corrected yet?
    I still have my frags would rather have vanish then invisibility.
    They say It will be vanish but it's not?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Is this corrected yet?
    I still have my frags would rather have vanish then invisibility.
    They say It will be vanish but it's not?
    I am still hanging on to my frags also. Something tells me a better one will be released soon. Not that it matters much, we cant evolve it anyway.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Awesome! I might go and have a sticky beak at my troopers teams and see what is potentially out there for me!
    Thanks for checking! Anyone of my troopers willing to Bragg about a particular cosmic Talisman they have and what character it’s on?
    Some have cool features like Void augment, Death Mark skill but because they are T1 powering these up to 3 star drains thirty T1 evo runes to end up with mediocre stats.Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-11-11-49-30.png
Views: 459
Size:  720.2 KB
    Using 10 T1 evo runes to evolve a T2 or T3 to 2 star, then using T2 or T3 evo runes for 3 star evolution is way better resource management ending up with great statsName:  Screenshot_2019-07-11-12-01-09.png
Views: 585
Size:  458.6 KB
    Spending evo materials on the talismans with a higher color ranking is very important too, look at the difference in stats between purple and white on these T2 3 starsName:  Screenshot_2019-07-11-12-04-15.png
Views: 449
Size:  779.0 KB
    But all this means nothing when Number of the Beast or Gambler Ed hits a few 100k damage anyways

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys for bringing this topic back to the table! I have totally overseen that this evo event is a bit different than the others before, giving these special frags!
    But there are no news if it will be vanish or invisibility in the end?? There are several days left, but still would be good to know soon....devs?

And really impressive to see what cosmics you guys have!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Anyone else having issues with the stretch goal registering? I evolved a bunch of 4 stars to 5 stars, then raised them to max for the goal but they didn't count. The counter stayed stuck on 20 of 30. I submitted a support ticket. I tested it again last night and was able to get 2 to register but that doesn't address the fact that the others would have probably completed the goal.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the stretch goal registering? I evolved a bunch of 4 stars to 5 stars, then raised them to max for the goal but they didn't count. The counter stayed stuck on 20 of 30. I submitted a support ticket. I tested it again last night and was able to get 2 to register but that doesn't address the fact that the others would have probably completed the goal.
    Sorry, no worked fine for me mate.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs