OS
    iOS

Lightbulb Help me with my eddies!

So I’ve just opened a bunch of souls and got three new eddies and I just don’t know which ones to upgrade and use first I have:

Viking Eddie
    Samurai Eddie
    Virtual XI Eddie
    \which should I focus on first and any talisman recommendations

I also have:
    Executioner
    Hallowed
    Pharaoh
    Grim reaper
    Aces high
    Tail gunner

Which are my best eddies and which should I use?
    Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    This woudl be my order out of those Eds.....

Hallowed
    Samurai
    Pharaoh
    Grim Reaper
    Executioner
    Aces High
    Tail Gunner
    Virtual
    Viking

Others will surely have differing opinions.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Imo, Hallowed and Grim Reaper are your best Eddies. Executioner and Samurai are next levels.

Id be keeping an eye out for Benjamin Breeg too, as hes only a 4 star, but among the best Eddies.

The rest are OK, but nothing particularly special, though I havent used Virtual since they buffed him.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This woudl be my order out of those Eds.....

Hallowed
    Samurai
    Pharaoh
    Grim Reaper
    Executioner
    Aces High
    Tail Gunner
    Virtual
    Viking

Others will surely have differing opinions.
    Thankyou! Just wondering why virtual and Viking are at the bottom I thought those were my best two 😂

OS
    iOS
    Well, they are okay, but they don't hit anywhere near as hard as the Eds above them.

Hallowed and Samurai are your hardest hitters. With talismans like Viper, they are also hard to kill. Their extra turns can also sway battles often. Pharaoh is strong on defense.... with talismans like Brave, he's a pretty decent hitter that can be harder to kill, GRE with Destiny talismans... Executioner with labyrinth.... etc...

Viking's strong point is health.. he's more resilient than some, but he doesn't hit hard enough to outlast hard hitters.

Virtual.. well he's pretty weak all around in my opinion. His fury is okay.. but everything else about him is EASILY beat by the other Eds above him. He's arguably the WEAKEST 5 star Eddie.

I look at Ed as if I have to face a 1 on 1 battle...

So if I have to face Hallowed Ed 1 on 1 with one of the other eds.. I'd use Samurai or Pharaoh, maybe GRE with the right talismans.

If I had to face Viking or Virtual 1 on 1.. I'd use ANY of the Eds listed above them.

(Note I have all these full power, full skill sharded, max talismans)
    Last edited by Yup; 07-07-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, they are okay, but they don't hit anywhere near as hard as the Eds above them.

Hallowed and Samurai are your hardest hitters. With talismans like Viper, they are also hard to kill. Their extra turns can also sway battles often. Pharaoh is strong on defense.... with talismans like Brave, he's a pretty decent hitter that can be harder to kill, GRE with Destiny talismans... Executioner with labyrinth.... etc...

Viking's strong point is health.. he's more resilient than some, but he doesn't hit hard enough to outlast hard hitters.

Virtual.. well he's pretty weak all around in my opinion. His fury is okay.. but everything else about him is EASILY beat by the other Eds above him. He's arguably the WEAKEST 5 star Eddie.

I look at Ed as if I have to face a 1 on 1 battle...

So if I have to face Hallowed Ed 1 on 1 with one of the other eds.. I'd use Samurai or Pharaoh, maybe GRE with the right talismans.

If I had to face Viking or Virtual 1 on 1.. I'd use ANY of the Eds listed above them.

(Note I have all these full power, full skill sharded, max talismans)
    Thankyou!! i best get upgrading talismans for my samurai then! my hallowed and grim reaper are maxed, any suggestions for tali’s for samurai i don’t have many rare ones

OS
    iOS
    (this works for EITHER hallowed or Samurai...)

Well Viper or Trooper + Cosmic or Valor... if you have them.... if not...

Siege or Echo/Ruin or Grail

Dominance or Redemption/3-set green (Or 2-set + cosmic)

Steel/Ruin or Grail/Cosmic.

Explosive or Counter/3-set green (Or 2-set + cosmic)

=================

Without the rare 4/5/6 sets I tend to make certain there's at least a green set on a character to boost it's HP as much as possible.

=================

On My Hallowed I have Echo/Grail

On my Samurai I have Siege/Ruin.. but I did have Echo/Ruin before I got the Siege set.

I haven't really bothered placing the 5 or 6 sets on them since they are strong enough as they are and I don't use them in PvP.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-07-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Don’t have virtual but I would think that his sleep based ability would be decent with hard hitting toons alongside him.