OS
    Android

Auto-Play randomly ends.

Anyone had this happen to them? Sometimes the countdown for auto replay would go 3, 2, 1, 0, and then auto play ended?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. dungeon expired.. or no more troopers.... that all happens after the countdown when the "auto battle button" is tapped.

I think that just the "no more SOT" happens before the countdown. But I could be wrong and the no troopers could happen before teh countdown. I know for sure the expired dungeon happens afterwards.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah.. dungeon expired.. or no more troopers.... that all happens after the countdown when the "auto battle button" is tapped.

I think that just the "no more SOT" happens before the countdown. But I could be wrong and the no troopers could happen before teh countdown. I know for sure the expired dungeon happens afterwards.
    Well I was playing the Garden of Life X. Had troopers to spare, almost a full SoT bar. There wasn't "press ok" notification what happened was the countdown went down to zero then stopped as if I touched the screen, but I didn't touch the screen at all.

OS
    iOS
    Oh.. yeah.. I've had autoplay just stop like that at times.. Happened to me in Night City.. and ONLY for one battle (Lord of the flies). I could play any other battle on auto-play fine, just not that one. Lasted for a few hours. But honestly I don't know if it cleared due the passage of time, or because I had to relaunch the app after a while.

I think it's a server glitch to be honest.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I used to have this happen and my game would just crash. I had IOS. But now I just left the dark side last week and got a Droid!!! No crashes so far (Yup) 😂

OS
    iOS
    I used to get speeding tickets in my Ferrari... but now I've left the dark side and got a Prius!!! No more Speeding tickets (Neebs) It's all relative.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-06-2019 at 03:46 AM.
    CLANLESS