Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Angry How many damn CTD do we need to deal with?

I知 not usually much of a whiner but this is out of control. I知 not going to clear S in gauntlet and I知 not going to complete several events because the fricking game continually CTD. In gauntlet I can complete one out of three battles because the game crashes after choosing my team but before battle or immediately after beating my opponents, taking my team out of my roster and taking my SoW with it. Same thing in BNW. I知 loosing through not fault of mine but it痴 still a loss. Why in the hell would the developers expect me to spend money for resources that only benefit me 30% of the time? 😡
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    Android
    Had a "nice" connection-problem some minutes ago too…
    The 3 skull-quests opened. Had 19 sot. Started talisman-cache and had loadingscreen over minutes until game totally crashed. After restart not only the 5 sot for the quest but ALL sot was gone…

Name:  LOTB.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  43.6 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 07-07-2019 at 04:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    Got that error earlier today, while buying angel/gambler frags.
    System took the FC for two sets while giving me 0 frags.
    Ticket #41393
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    It seems they went offline now...i was playing until a few mins ago when the game kicked me out and now it says the servers are under maintenance.

Unless it's a quick thing, I wonder what will happen with Gauntlet, since I was planning to play several rounds to increase my position like surely many other players intended to do

OS
    Android
    I just baught a trooper key and game is undergoing maintnaince with no notice. Guess im out of my weekly trooper frags. 2 battles then crash

OS
    iOS
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-iOS-too-early

I'd speculate that they took the app into maintenance for everyone to address the issue with iOS getting an update perhaps too early. FWIW the app has been down for an hour or more on iOS already.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That must be a first. IOS gets an update before android, even if you cant access it, that may be a step in the right direction on updates.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well I hope they will extend the event a day or two. I’m short a few runs to get my last two souls. I gave up trying to run gauntlet a few hours ago
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    iOS
    They HAVE to allow the current cosmic evolution event to continue at least 1 or 2 more days as planned (I think it still had like 7 days left or more).... many players were already max'ed out of the Gauntlet long before the event even started. And there's been no way to get the Skull Quest achievement yet.. there haven't been enough OPEN skull quests to hit 30. So.. I wouldn't worry that they were going to close the event early.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Pushing an update that prevents players (a lot of whom play right up to the event deadline) is just ridiculous. This has prevented us from getting the rewards we should!