Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    So is there any idea if the featured characters will change? Would be great, but there is no official comment on that but still there seems to be data in the background showing the other verisons of Krampus and PDK!? Would be great to know, as I miss the gunner PDK!

Other thing: I have the impression that the double chance for talis drops in BNW does not work anymore...many runs without any tali drop after the update
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I am getting a lot of tallies dropping today for sure.

I need both PDK so not bothered which but still also need Assassin Krampus so that would be good to have included!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks for your reply! Maybe I just had a bad luck streak then! Just had 2 talis in one reward, so maybe the bad luck is over now.

What I don't get is: why does the dungeon key ONLY drop in X? In my opinion it should have the highest drop rate there, for sure! But why not give the uppermost ~3 or 5 levels a chance? If X has a chance of 5%, I see 2.5% in IX, 1.25% in VIII or similar and so on...

OS
    Android
    Really not a fan of the new arena system.
    It seems half done; brand new fancy layout, which I think looks fine, but then when you pick a team, you have the same old battle screen. Why release something that's half done?
    Now one has to select a team and then click another button to get to the battle screen.
    When you win a battle, the list goes back to the first team on the list. If you want to skip the first team for some reason, every battle you are back at the top of the list.
    At least if you back out it still saves where you were in the list like before.
    You want to refresh the layout on something, okay I get it, but do the whole damn thing at once, and don't make it more time consuming.

I don't do a lot of arena because I am not great at it, and I don't have all the latest teams and setups, so basically I only care enough to do one per day, and maybe a few with events.
    I normally work from bottom to top and check all teams for strategic fighting order (as in get the easy ones first for wins bonus), so I get double screwed now : double clicks for fight selection and list goes back to the top after every win, so I have to scroll back down the list.
    Far more work for something that is supposed to be fun and not a job.

You know, that's a phrase I see more and more around here, yet you don't seem to be paying attention and keep adding more work.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Any chance you can make Samurai Emperor Eddie sacrificeable if you have duplicates? I’m in a rather lucky position that when he was made available for the 2nd time I pulled him on about my 40th Soul, so I opened enough events souls to get him through the fragments as well for sacrifice. Been saving him for a good sacrifice event and then I pulled him again in the anniversary event.

Two 5* Eddies with about 16,000 essence each I’m stuck with. No need for a duplicate one for Gauntlet so kinda just taking inventory space up.
    I would contact support on this, just make sure you're clear that you want something in return worth the same amount of essence. I had this happen when I accidentally claimed an extra Shadow Wickerman Eddie and it was locked. I asked them to just remove it and replace it with a regular Wickerman Eddie and didn't think about it being sharded until after the fact... or maybe they can just unlock it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Any chance you can make Samurai Emperor Eddie sacrificeable if you have duplicates? I’m in a rather lucky position that when he was made available for the 2nd time I pulled him on about my 40th Soul, so I opened enough events souls to get him through the fragments as well for sacrifice. Been saving him for a good sacrifice event and then I pulled him again in the anniversary event.

Two 5* Eddies with about 16,000 essence each I’m stuck with. No need for a duplicate one for Gauntlet so kinda just taking inventory space up.
    I support this!!!

OS
    Android
    There is a new update on Google Play Store, but it will not download.
    I see the next bugs coming...

OS
    Android
    Clear Hell and Fire x number of times and other stipulations showed up in Events with 13 different goals, then game quit with our best screen Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-18-15-05-06.png
Views: 405
Size:  73.8 KB