Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Interesting, with the mythic anniversary fragments, I actually need both the gunner Pharaoh Dog and assassin Krampus. I already have the ones that were available before the update, but I wonder if this is a visual bug?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    It appears the daily dungeon key opens as soon as you claim the final daily reward - can't store them for when you want to do it anymore. Boo......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    It appears the daily dungeon key opens as soon as you claim the final daily reward - can't store them for when you want to do it anymore. Boo......
    According to the game update announcement (quoted below), that is a temporary bug that should be fixed soon thankfully . . .

Daily Dungeon Challenge Keys are being awarded immediately upon completion (there will be no presentation), rather than being stored in a Soul. We will have a hotfix to address this issue later this week.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Hope they do fix it....

Weekly and Cosmic keys are still keys....

When they do fix it..... never cash in more than one daily key at a time.. they don't stack. You miss out on runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The double daily challenges were good while they lasted. Surprised they took this long to address them.

Arena revamp looks better visually. These new Clairvoyant missions at least give me something new to do for a while.

OS
    iOS
    Any chance you can make Samurai Emperor Eddie sacrificeable if you have duplicates? I’m in a rather lucky position that when he was made available for the 2nd time I pulled him on about my 40th Soul, so I opened enough events souls to get him through the fragments as well for sacrifice. Been saving him for a good sacrifice event and then I pulled him again in the anniversary event.

Two 5* Eddies with about 16,000 essence each I’m stuck with. No need for a duplicate one for Gauntlet so kinda just taking inventory space up.

OS
    Android
    It was not the first time that the timing of an update was a complete desaster. I really don't know how this can happen. Let they do the job by a subcontractor or what? Often it feels like they have no control on their own stuff, which is sad. Doing an update right before the daily rollover is not too nice (friedly speaking), and right before the 2-weeks Gauntlet rollover and to the end of an event it is even more evil. This will prolong my "no money spending strategy".

About the key: my daily key did not open the dungeon directly. I can find it in my book of souls and it looks like the one that drops from BNW X, which is confusing of course. Still I like the new look much better, let a key be a key and look like a key!

They Clairvoyant missions are a nice thing for new players and comes handy for every one, especially because of the low star talisman rewards for the evo event - thanks for that timing guys!

The Arena revamp is indeed very stylish and fancy. But was that really necessary? On the list with important things to do/fix/revamp, this was rather at the bottom of the list in my opinion.

Some points I'd like to mention about the revamp:
    - Level and player name is not centered
    - the ATTACK or DEFENSE tab is so grey that it looks like a feature that will come SoonTM
    - The symbol of your current rank is huge, but does not tell that much (especially as it is temporary...and by this the same is true for the division rewards)
    - having all facts bundled is cool (points, win/defense rates, IC per win, rewards)
    - I also like the progress bar top right
    - the REFRESH button does not immediately show if the refresh costs ironite or not (this was clearer before)
    - the BATTLE button is a bit confusing, in the beginning I thought it would directly start the fight and I wondererd where I can select my attack team.
    - the stats now also show last weeks result, which is cool (and hopefully not only temporary)
    - some numbers and texts are very tiny and hard to read

Thanks for working on our favourite game! Up the Irons!
    Last edited by Blade; 07-08-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typos
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The font size of the new Arena Homescreen is too small IMO. I need a magnifying glass to read the defense screen. PLS control your graphic ideas on a SMARTPHONE and not only on your 28" Monitors!!!

OS
    Android
    I bought the gunner pdk and got the assasin one? Seriously...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    I bought the gunner pdk and got the assasin one? Seriously...
    Ass. PDK is shown here. Have to say: again. So it was a visual bug right after the update when they mixed up gunner/ assassin Krampus/ PDK. Sorry that you fell for it :/ another proof for NFs professionality Would sent in a ticket to support if you don’t want ass PDK.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀