Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Pure quartz is colorless. It can come in any color variation due to impurities. Same as diamonds can come in a variety of colors. Clear is not a color.

Rubies and sapphires dont necessarily have to be red and blue.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    And gold can be more brown or white depending upon the amount of copper/silver in it.. That's kind of my point. and why I use "yellow".
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You didnt have to explain yup, we were just bustin your balls

OS
    Android
    So, bottom line the talisman is yellow. :-)
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    If gold were mixed with silver, copper or other metals then it would be an alloy. Such as 14 or 18 carot gold jewelry.

I just had nothing better to write. Off topic, but it would be nice if they color coded the dungeon keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

The stats between colors aren't really that different, neither are the augments. The T1/2/3 matters more than the color where stats are concerned.
    This is of course correct. So if all other things are equal when comparing cosmic talismans (every stat boost and augment or bonus) a color that is one step higher rarity will have all better stat boosts. What is really confusing (and I made a freaking chart to map all this crap) is when you are trying to compare 2 talismans that have ALL the exact same boosts/augment and you want to compare Tier vs Color. Tier is more important than color—that’s been established. But for someone who can only evolve so many talismans you may want to know which is better in the long run.

So for example if I have a white T1 and a blue T1 blue is better no question. If I have a white T2 and a blue T1 the white T2 is better. BUT.... if you have a purple T1 and a white T2 one has 2 better stats and the other has 1 better stat. Now here’s where it gets even hairier. A yellow/gold or red T1 is better than a white T2 but what about a white T3? They’re very close and the stats are no longer equally boosted or distributed in the same way. I’ve literally looked at all of this since I have a bunch of them and even a red T1 that boosts the same stats as lower ones. I really wish they had either more tiers and no colors or more colors and no tiers because all it does is convolute which talisman will be better when fully maxed so you can’t know for sure.

If you have say, a HP,Magic,MR + 15% HP for example in a white T2 and a purple T1 the purple one may have better MR boost while the white higher tier one has better HP and magic boost. Why?
    Why should we have to keep so many cosmics that boost the same stats? It would take years to evolve them all and it’s annoying doing math equations to try to guess whether I should evolve one or the other. I only want to keep the strongest potential ones—not waste evo on ones that can never be as good.

I maxed a T1 white with void augment because hey I didn’t have a void augment before...then I pull a T2 yellow/gold with the same and void. Great right? Well yes but I also wasted evo material on the other one which is weaker and can never be as good as the T2 yellow. Also they say all these are random and they aren’t. Other than changing the augments I see the same stats boosts ones over and over on my chart. There’s only so many combos and boosts but the augments they are adding are nice.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 07-09-2019 at 03:04 AM.

OS
    Android
    Devs should really put some clear info on that out. It's really confusing.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Devs should really put some clear info on that out. It's really confusing.
    They could try but it would probably look a lot like my rambling incoherent post. There’s no way to simplify it the way it’s set up. They need do away with one or the other. Talismans are plenty complex without that extra math.

Let me ask you: if I offered you a fully maxed cosmic that boosted stats you wanted and have a bonus or augment you wanted which would you prefer the flavor to be?

A white T2 or a purple T1?

What about if you were offered the choice of a gold T1 or a white T3?

You’d have to decide exactly which of the 3 stats you want boosted more because you will have to sacrifice one of them for the other 2 in those cases.
    Not a fan.

OS
    iOS
    Stat boosts, from what I've seen, between colors of matching T1 or T2 cosmics in in the range of less than 1% difference. Color really doesn't make a whole lot of difference, even in the stats. If an extra 100-500HP matters... then you're cutting things WAY too close.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    They could try but it would probably look a lot like my rambling incoherent post. There’s no way to simplify it the way it’s set up. They need do away with one or the other. Talismans are plenty complex without that extra math.

Let me ask you: if I offered you a fully maxed cosmic that boosted stats you wanted and have a bonus or augment you wanted which would you prefer the flavor to be?

A white T2 or a purple T1?

What about if you were offered the choice of a gold T1 or a white T3?

You’d have to decide exactly which of the 3 stats you want boosted more because you will have to sacrifice one of them for the other 2 in those cases.
    Not a fan.
    I think i would take the stat bonus. Remember those t3s we all got? Freeze only works once a battle if your lucky