Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Wrong gauntlet rewards

Got normal mythical frags and 1 fate tali as opposed to the heroic mythical frags and space talis. Would send in support ticket but physically unable to press support button (Figures). This is also the reason I didn’t complete the hex set either. I love this game but being unable to contact support is a serious pain. On IOS btw.
    Proof:https://share.icloud.com/photos/07kh...g#Antelope,_CA

OS
    Android
    They took away my #1 place just like that! Damn!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    For the first time in a long time my rewards were not correct either. I have contacted support. Not sure what I got but I do have three space talisman in my inventory but my son said they came from the daily rewards calender (can anyone confirm if they got space talisman in calender rewards)? I finsihed better than position 250 and was battling in SSS when it closed.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    No space talis in my calendar!
    I got the correct gauntlet rewards, a full 6-set for a position in top 500 (which was a close one due to that bad update timing). So you should have gotten 8 or even more of that space talis, scott! So it was right to contact support.
    As we have the same Gauntlet now again you can have a look there for which position you got the rewards. But even without that, support should be able to help you out!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Scott, You should have 8 of them if you we're in SSS. There wasn't any rewarded as calender rewards. You can press on those and it will show you a description of what is available each day for the ones already claimed as well as the ones that are left. Olevipoeg, You we're the only one with 95 wins with four hours left so according to their rules you should get 1st place rewards. It shows alekos first on my screen now but that's just because they show up in alphabetical order for some dumb reason. I got 6 talismans, I think I was supposed to get 8 but I was only trying to get 6 so I'm not going to bother complaining about it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    No space talis in my calendar!
    I got the correct gauntlet rewards, a full 6-set for a position in top 500 (which was a close one due to that bad update timing). So you should have gotten 8 or even more of that space talis, scott! So it was right to contact support.
    As we have the same Gauntlet now again you can have a look there for which position you got the rewards. But even without that, support should be able to help you out!
    Cheers for the clarification Blade and others. I sent in the ticket as defo only three in my inventory. I think it should be 8 so missing 5. Fingers crossed they can sort it out as would liek two sets.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    you can also contact support through their helpdesk thingie at https://support.noddingfrog.co.uk though i think that's a bit clunkier, but as long as you use your registered email address it should work.

OS
    Android
    I find Blades advice to be a cure for the wrong rewards. I stop at the beginning of a level and have gotten the correct rewards ever since. When you stop in the middle of a level it seems to always give the wrong rewards. I also wait about 45 minutes to an hour before opening the game. This way it had time to settle after the reset. Seems to work

OS
    Android
    But it is not always necessary. Last rotation I did 2 battles within SS just to be sure to stay in top 500 and I still got correct rewards.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I dont know if there is any pattern to recieving the wrong gauntlet rewards. I have only recieved the wrong rewards once and was corrected before the next season started. Some seem to have the problem routinely while others rarely have a problem. Maybe its RNG at play, you dont have a problem or you get multiple dupes as wrong rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around