Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Have I missed something?

I recently(5 minutes ago) got the killer prime, and the first thing I wanted to try is his present skill with bloodlust application.
    My plan was to a apply bloodlust on enemies then attack with multi target hitting Eddie and in this way buff up my cannoner with warlord talismans, but...

I didn’t work. I checked multiple times with full and not full HP and it was the same. I can see that he is healed for Y hp 3x but it doesn't trigger the Warlord effect. Usually when I use for example skill to heal Warlord it didn’t matter if he has full hp or not I always got one offensive effect.

So now I am sad and disappointed. If any one can explain to me what I do wrong it would be awesome and I will really appreciate it.

Thanks for help

OS
    iOS
    One important aspect of the Warlords is that they kick in if the toon heals on their own turn. They do not grant buffs if the toon heals during an allies turn.

If KP casts bloodlust on his turn... he's not healing then. If an ally then strikes aand the bloodlust heals.. it's still not KP's turn. So no Warlord buffs.

You're better off equipping a set of self-healing talismans such as Sustaining, Greed, or Vampire in conjunction with the Warlord set. That way he'll always heal on his turn.. and gain Warlord buffs.

Most upper-level PvP Teams run him with Warloard and Sustaining.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If you have present Talismans they'll grant life steal to the whole team and anyone with Warlord Talismans will be affected by the healing and they'll get the buffs along with the extra turn chance.

For example.

Eddie has present Talismans, he attacks, grants the team lifesteal.

Killer Prime attacks, he will be healed because of lifesteal, he'll get buffed out and will likely get an extra turn as well.

OS
    iOS
    For what t's worth.. I've been auto-running a cosmic dungeon the last hour or two... using 2 killer primes both with Warlord and Sustaining talismans. It seems the Warlord buffs are now only kicking in AFTER the first turn. They aren't being granted during that first turn of a battle. This is new.

Same goes for FFE with Greed/Warlord.. he's not getting any Warlord buffs until after the first turn.

They might get the blue ATK Up buff, but that's all. The gold/bronze buffs don't appear until after the enemy has had a round.

Makes me wonder if they nerfed the Warlord talismans a bit.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-08-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah I noticed the new Calvary Ed's passive Armed Force, the Perf. Immunity/Echo kick in after the 1st turn, even though it states the duration of battle.

Anyway, Imo the Greed/Warlord works best for multiple turns/healing/critical strike etc., for KP.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    If the first round healing crap is gone, I am completely fine. It was plain BS that at the start of the fight your enemy was already buffed like hell and often killed your team in one hit from KP (including several extra turns of course). This made the coin toss more than important.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    If the first round healing crap is gone, I am completely fine. It was plain BS that at the start of the fight your enemy was already buffed like hell and often killed your team in one hit from KP (including several extra turns of course). This made the coin toss more than important.
    Well the first round thing applies to PvE... PvP is still the same shit show it's been for months. only now with a new, improved, more powerful, more sneaky, AI boost.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Ok, thanks for explanation, I didn’t though that way.

Hope you have great day!

Up The Irons!!!