OS
    iOS

Upcoming Eddie speculations

Since there aren't that many Eddies left from album and single covers, what Eddies do you guys think we will be seeing sooner rather than later? In addition, which Eddie do you think will be getting a new variation soon? I personally think that Beast Eddie will be getting a variant from the tour, as the one in game isn't really close to the tour art.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Since there aren't that many Eddies left from album and single covers, what Eddies do you guys think we will be seeing sooner rather than later? In addition, which Eddie do you think will be getting a new variation soon? I personally think that Beast Eddie will be getting a variant from the tour, as the one in game isn't really close to the tour art.
    I completely agree about a Beast Eddie variant to accompany the tour.

I'd also like to see Maiden England Eddie on a bike, similar to Charlotte.
    Last edited by druid138; 07-08-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    well... I've been waiting for years a live after death eddie, it could be the time.
    also no prayer ed and x factor ed.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Let's see, well there's also-
    -Ed Hunter Eddie
    -Strange Land Eddie (Cyborg Variant?)
    -Donington Eddie
    -A Real Live One Eddie
    -A Real Dead One Eddie
    -Maiden Japan Eddie
    -Different World Eddie
    Last edited by HK-47; 07-09-2019 at 01:36 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Don’t forget Icarus Eddie as well!

OS
    iOS
    Egads. How could I miss him

OS
    iOS
    Am I the only one who has noticed the past few Eddies have just had passives and no fury’s, and all have been re-skins of different models? Like US Cavalry is just Trooper, Magma Beast has Final Frontier Eddie’s model, Virus Eddie has the standard floating Eddie animation set (Speed of Light, Storm), and finally Ace’s Bomber Eddie is just Aces High Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Noo, you are not alone Don't forget that it started with Samurai, Pharaoh and even good old Wickerman Ed has a passive twin!
    As posted in another thread there is still a lot of lore, design, topics and themes that our beloved band created within the past decades!

But still... imagine if the frequency of releasing new Eddies (and other things like Talismans etc.) was cut to half or even more, let's say 1 to 1.5 years ago! I think this would have been so great! So much more time for bug fixes, proper inventory design and management, game balance etc. But now it's too late, unfortunately, and a lot of potential was just thrown away as it is overlain in many layers of new stuff.

I remember one thing specifically: Clansman Ed was one of the very very few characters I got during the respective event and I loved to play him a lot. His skills were great and they did fit nicely to my playing style. Also the fury with the extra turns was a great new feature. In addition the song is great and I am a big fan of scotland!

--> This joy lasted hardly 2 weeks as the next Eddie was released and the meta was shifted towards him.

I really don't understand why everthing must be overwritten and replaced so quickly!? Probably because we live in a fast-paced time where only the very latest is relevant? At least if the target group here is teenagers...

To stay with the example: The guy/girl who designed Clasman Ed did a really great job and I might guess he/she worked longer than 2 weeks on the design and the animation. A longer period of appreciation would have been totally appropriate!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020