Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Damn it.. I was specifically trying to NOT post that in the public forums. Great.. so now they'll nerf it.

Thanks Zugzwang.

Stupid community.
    They donít need to nerf anything. Have you not heard of the skill called stop? Go read skills for all the characters then come back. Youíre always making the most idiotic comments in here. I didnít just reveal some bug you twat. And even if I had (which I didnít) anyone who doesnít like it can fuck offó especially you.

OS
    iOS
    oh so now name calling.. Yeah.. you certainly are mature and knowledgable if that's what you must resort to.

Again.. stupid community.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    iOS
    Facebook groups ARE NOT THE APPS FORUM. Posting it in the forum is like leaving a note for devs directly.

And it provides player advantage against the AI..... which to devs.. is ALWAYS a bug.
    Itís not a bug dude. Itís in the fucking SKILL DESCRIPTION. You never cease to amaze. How can you have played so long and still be so ignorant and have such weak arena teams? Whatever run along now.

OS
    iOS
    You are quite laughable.

As if arena teams mean anything.

Ins't it past your bedtime, kid?
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    iOS
    oh so now name calling.. Yeah.. you certainly are mature and knowledgable if that's what you must resort to.

Again.. stupid community.
    And the Devs are on Facebook too since you obviously didnít know that. If you think what I mentioned is bug youíre hopeless. ďOh theyíll nerf it!Ē Umm no just use stop to counter it. Itís one toon against one talismans IF you have no way to counter it on your team that causes the loop. Thatís not a bug.
    I mean did you even think it through before you tried to call me out? You just end up looking stupid as usual. This is why I donít come here every day. Youíre drivel pollutes these forums with misinformation all the time. Iím already bored. Get a clue will ya?

OS
    iOS
    You are quite laughable.

Strong arena teams mean you know how simple game mechanics work. Which you donít because you think what I posted was some bug that could be nerfed. Youíre an idiot. No way to dress that up or sugar coat it. Bye gramps!!

OS
    Android
    To end this Kindergarden and bringing this thread back to topic:

I would also go for (some of) the Talis. I got the Mystical subtype to complete the collection (overwhelming+ward were gauntlet rewards already, have a look at your inventory if you have some!). I have 3 sets now in total but have not yet used them (no time for testing), but there is some potential for them of course.
    Dupe Eddies don't help too much in my opinion. Maybe in Gauntlet AAA with class restriction, but apart from that they are just there to store some more unused talismans. Other dupe Eddies are easier to get, so I would not concentrate on a second FFE, EXECPT you have a clear idea that you want to use 2 FFEs for different things in the game, e.g. one for Arena attack, one for defense with different tali setups. That was my only reason to shard a dupe, which was gunner Lilith back in the days.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner - Cavalry - Icarus - $$-Ed Hunter-$$
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - PDK - $$-Sirius-$$ - Crimean - Malakhov - Minotaur - Minotaur - Minotaur

OS
    Android
    You are quite laughable.

very adult and classy reply, i'm really impressed *claps*

but to add something to the thread:
    it depends: i already have two sets of the talismans, so i would go for a 2nd ffe and if it's only just for sacrifice reasons. i cannot see a reason to have more than two. new talismans are coming every bit, so the chances are good that these ones will be old fairly soon.
    Last edited by slauki; 07-09-2019 at 09:22 AM.

What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

OS
    iOS
    Yup is a fool. I hear Homer Simpson when he says ďstupid communityĒ.

call me out again and be wrong again next time too! Itís amusing how dumb he is.