Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

what would you do

I have ffe and have saved 810 fragments towards a second. Would you save them for the second, or spend them on the green talismans available in the store right now?

OS
    iOS
    I would go for the frontier talismans as they are relatively hard to come by and are pretty good for defense for your FFE. Also, if you have FFE it won’t take you long to re-collect those frags.

OS
    iOS
    Talismans.. a second Eddie is only good in the Gauntlet, up to Grade SS.. after that.. use one FFE and they are all disabled. And a second Eddie isn't going to benefit you anywhere else really.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I got the talismans and all maxed out, I'm yet to do some testing with it, but I got the Trooper talisman set also and I'm trying to find some red character to use it. The ones I have are useless on the arena.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't race to use the Trooper set in the arena Same reason A Banshee has become a detriment. That PI every turn can work to your disadvantage at times. But.. that's merely my opinion.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hey Yup, why would that work to my disavantage? Because damage bonus some characters have against yellow buffs? What got me hooked on this talisman is the damage reduction and echo to all allies. That's pretty awesome isn't it? You're one of the top players and I appreciate any thoughts on it. Thanks.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Damn it.. I was specifically trying to NOT post that in the public forums. Great.. so now they'll nerf it.

Thanks Zugzwang.

Stupid community.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-09-2019 at 03:27 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Facebook groups ARE NOT THE APPS FORUM. Posting it in the forum is like leaving a note for devs directly.

And it provides player advantage against the AI..... which to devs.. is ALWAYS a bug.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    oh so now name calling.. Yeah.. you certainly are mature and knowledgable if that's what you must resort to.

Again.. stupid community.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    You are quite laughable.

As if arena teams mean anything.

Ins't it past your bedtime, kid?
    CLANLESS