Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    So with these Gate Talismans...
    Arcane HP/Magic/MR
    Power HP/Magic/DEF
    Sorcery HP/Magic/DEF/MR.
    Is there really a bid difference between MR & Def? Isn't MR just a specific Defense against Magic only and DEF is a DEF against all types of damage?
    Is there any preferred one over the other? Don't know which one to get.
    MR is against magic damage, DEF is against physical damage, nothing can prevent true damage. As we have so many characters doing random or a combination of damage types, I do not recommend to only focus on one. Only expection might be if you plan to use the tali on a character that you only use in let's say warrior LoL, as all enemies there do physical damage.
    Sorcery does give less MAGIC (which is important to deal magic damage), but on the other hand it gives more HP, MR and DEF.
    Try to find a strategy that suits your playing style. I have found mine with as balanced stats as possible.

About the drop rates:
    I linked one very old post from Sparton last month (or the month before) saying, that the drop rates increase with difficulty level. Not much but they do or at least did and I do not think that they changed it.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    My survey is: why play the game if you hate it so much and do so much complaining?
    My intention of a survey was, to show, if we, the players are happy with this thingy like it is now or not and what wishes they have.

And when i started playing this game January 2017 it was a lot of fun, but less stressful. We had more time for ourselves to just start this game, play it for a session and have fun with it..,
    Now it is just a grinding machine with new Talis and Characters all the time, but there is no time to manage all of this or just play it and have fun with it..,

And as i said, maybe i'm alone with this opinion, but in the other Event threads a lot of people are saying the same, that is just to much and not everyone has no life and play this game 24/7 you know. I think many of us have family, friends, jobs, a REAL LIFE and want to USE their phones for what they are for. And not just to block your phone all day long just for a "game" we don't play because it plays itself alone.
    I need to lay down my phone on a fan to cool it down.., it's like a second PC i need to cool, because it gets hot af, because my phone needs to recharge all day long and run only for this "game"..

And i'm not complaining, i'm saying my opinion.., because things changed so much in a way i don't like anymore, and this was why i said a survey would be nice to show what the players would love to see, and what's too much, or don't like and so on.
    But when i'm a bit stressed then i say it how i said it.., like i said, i know it was a bit furious.

And you could just say something about my question at all, do you like it, how it is now? Event over Event over Event and have no time to play it for real?
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-09-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Symbiote, I get what you mean and I totally agree with you in many things (specially with "Now it is just a grinding machine with new Talis and Characters all the time, but there is no time to manage all of this or just play it and have fun with it")
    The fact is that altough I sometimes find it stressing I still enjoy the game, and surely there are (like me) others players that love the event over event over event.. but to me the problem is in the period of time for each event.
    The solution that I think will make everybody happy (and my answer to the survey) is to have all month to do all events, so we can choose how we want to play, and surely we´ll have time to check the new talis and characters and rediscover the real fun we had time ago. And for sure we won´t have "surprises" with the need of resources.
    Anyway, I don´t think that this will ever happen..
    Last edited by Lord-7618; 07-09-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Normally its smart to raise both MR and DEF evenly but since this Gate set grant's immunity to magic damage I would say go with Power subtype as DEF would be more beneficial or Sorcery for the HP bump as well.

OS
    Android
    Symbiote - I fully agree with everything you said. Howgh!

I've been playing the game since its very release, but more "seriously" only for last 12 months. And during this last year it evolve so much into forced full time job, that it is very little time to fully enjoy/appreciate it now.

My proposal would be to have only up to 50 % of events we have now (in total per month) and that they will be advertise always two or three days in advance before their actual start. Also, they should be in the well known and repeating periods of time only - e.g. Thursday-Sunday.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    My intention of a survey was, to show, if we, the players are happy with this thingy like it is now or not and what wishes they have.

And when i started playing this game January 2017 it was a lot of fun, but less stressful. We had more time for ourselves to just start this game, play it for a session and have fun with it..,
    Now it is just a grinding machine with new Talis and Characters all the time, but there is no time to manage all of this or just play it and have fun with it..,

And as i said, maybe i'm alone with this opinion, but in the other Event threads a lot of people are saying the same, that is just to much and not everyone has no life and play this game 24/7 you know. I think many of us have family, friends, jobs, a REAL LIFE and want to USE their phones for what they are for. And not just to block your phone all day long just for a "game" we don't play because it plays itself alone.
    I need to lay down my phone on a fan to cool it down.., it's like a second PC i need to cool, because it gets hot af, because my phone needs to recharge all day long and run only for this "game"..

And i'm not complaining, i'm saying my opinion.., because things changed so much in a way i don't like anymore, and this was why i said a survey would be nice to show what the players would love to see, and what's too much, or don't like and so on.
    But when i'm a bit stressed then i say it how i said it.., like i said, i know it was a bit furious.

And you could just say something about my question at all, do you like it, how it is now? Event over Event over Event and have no time to play it for real?
    I went back to playing got fun. I only play 8 troopers a day and don't chase the brass ring anymore. I still get lucky and grab a new toon occasionally. I only last week got Angel Ed. It seems better and I now see many new toons out and think many aren't cannon. I don't know there as the band has so many songs and albums. I find I and having fun again and only playing about an hour a day. I stopped all buying things with real money and it still works. So you're not alone in your feelings on this game. Play on and enjoy

OS
    Android
    I think the gate talismans would work good on this guy, because he has an ability that gives himself a negative effect and they transform a negative into a positive. Any thoughts?

OS
    Android
    I think this is another example of me not reading properly... but where did the Gunner and Magis Crimean Soldier come into the game?
    Were they added when the New Trooper Eddie was added?
    Last edited by rags-6094; 07-11-2019 at 03:09 AM.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Thing is you really don't have to run things "all day long". Especially with auto-replay (if it doesn't crash). The last few days I've actively played the game maybe 1-3 hrs in the evening. I've gotten a 4 set of talismans.. 2 more cosmic talismans (both repeats).... the 3 available skill shards for common souls.... So I can put the app down. If anything I may load up SOT and auto-run LOL for more frags.. but there's really nothing mandatory about it.

Same thing about the Trooper achievements. Yes I did them in 2 days.. but there was no time limit (thankfully the corrected the misguided FC Trooper key). I could have spent then next months two on those achievements.

I hardly play PvP at all anymore. I will for a couple hours after rollover, then once a day for the daily rewards.. maybe 2-3 fights. But that's about it.

Same goes for Gauntlet. The rollover period is so long that it's essentially forgotten about a couple hours after rollover. I get to where I get then ignore it. If there's a decent award I'm a little more focused, but overall I'm very casual with it.

I think most of the stress to "get it done" is self induced. Or due some fear that store items will be removed or frags will no longer be available... Honestly, if they put a countdown timer on temporary store items, that would alleviate a lot of that for players. So you know you still have 48 hours to purchase... 4 hours.. 20 minutes...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I think this is another example of me not reading properly... but where did the Gunner and [Magus] Crimean Soldier come into the game?
    Were they added when the New Trooper Eddie was added?
    Yes. You got/get frags from the Warfare souls along side the Trooper fragments and W Major frags - each soul was dropping 3 fragment types... then it was a crap shoot as to which Crimean you'd pull. 50/50 chance between M and G. I pulled 4 Magus before the Gunner dropped.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..