Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anniversary Bonuses - New Calendar, Challenges and Dungeon Bonuses!

Celebrate Legacy of the Beast’s third anniversary with bonuses and freebies!

We wanted to kick of July with a bunch of extra stuff. This takes three forms: an extra login calendar of freebies, new event challenges and Time Rift bonuses!

Anniversary Calendar!

From now until July 31st, 5 PM PT, a special event calendar is available! Every day you log in will earn you a free reward from this calendar, with a massive pile of goodies earned on the final day!

Please be aware that a “day” for our game starts and ends at 5 PM PT (the same time when many other features reset themselves). You’ll need to log in on 12 different days across this month to get all rewards before the calendar goes away. Additionally, these rewards are in addition to other login bonuses (like our usual 24 day monthly calendar).

Event Challenges!

From now until July 11th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges by applying beneficial effects to your allies to earn rewards such as Cosmic Evo Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments, Anniversary Soul Fragments and MORE!

200 Anniversary Soul Fragments = 1 Anniversary Soul. You can earn up to 10 Anniversary Souls by completing all Event Challenges.

The Anniversary Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, but unlike most other souls that drop characters of those rarities, this soul will only reward characters that have come out since our last anniversary!

That includes all of the following:

• Night City characters (Sentinel Chopper, Gunner Convict, Magus Demon Officer, Warrior Queen’s Guard, Warrior Savage Reaper, Assassin Prison Cook, Assassin/Gunner/Magus/Sentinel Derby Demons, Gunner Trickster, The Killer Beast)
    • Shinobi characters (Kokú - Shinobi Bandit, Ibuki - Shinobi Ranger, Ichiyou - Shinobi Medic, Kurenai - Shinobi Rogue)
    • Powerslave characters (Sentinel/Assassin Anubis, Assassin/Gunner Pharaoh Dog King)
    • Virtual XI characters (Sacro - Robo Scout, Apma - Robo Scout)
    • Hallowed Be Thy Name characters (Sentinel/Assassin/Gunner Hierophant)
    • Miscellaneous new allies (Gunner Krampus, Assassin Nutcracker, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Icarus, Raven Witch, The Madam)
    • New Eddies (Doomsday Eddie, Benjamin Breeg Eddie, Crusader Eddie, Phantom Eddie, Samurai Emperor Eddie, Shadow Wicker Man Eddie, Iron Maiden Eddie, Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie, Virtual XI Eddie, Executioner Eddie, Ace’s Bomber Eddie)

Please note that the soul does not include many characters which are considered feature- or content-specific characters (including, but not limited to, The Ferryman, Baroness Redan, Number of the Beast Eddie, Killers Eddie etc.).

Time Rift Bonuses!

From now until July 11th at 5PM PDT, the following 2 bonuses will be active in the Time Rift!

• All 5 Lord of Light dungeons for all 10 levels has 2x the rewards for XP and Evo Shards!
    • All 3 Brave New World dungeons for all 10 levels have 2x chance of getting Talisman Rewards!

OS
    Android
    Table for the Buffs Event Challenges is here. Again, it may be missing a few characters, but there's so many here that it shouldn't be a problem lol. Hope it helps! \m/

Name:  3rd anniversary 1.JPG
Views: 1371
Size:  182.8 KB
    Name:  3rd anniversary 2.JPG
Views: 1285
Size:  220.8 KB
    Name:  3rd anniversary 3.JPG
Views: 1328
Size:  188.5 KB
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Thanks again, this helps a lot. \m/

OS
    Android
    So the max number of anniversary souls we can get is 10? No way to get more of them through ironite or other ways?

OS
    iOS
    Deathbat rocks (as always)!!

Anyone know who inflict grievous burns?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Go to page 1 of balance of power thread. Deathbat already posted the list.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Go to page 1 of balance of power thread. Deathbat already posted the list.
    I'm.. an idiot.. I thought that was the same list. I must have been looking at 2 of the same browser window. Thanks.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Re Anniversary calendar free reward:

Is the numbers of the items being granted randomly, or is it really so cheap?

I mean - I think it was Day 2 - when we were given (a) rare soul(s). In my case, it was literaly one (1) rare soul. To me it seems pretty low - for an Anniversary Reward.

Did anyone receive more than just 1 rare soul from this Day 2 reward?

Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Devs - the Assassin Hierophant is shown as a 5* in the Anniversary Soul (instead of a 4*). Is this a visual bug only?

Name:  20190703_165136.jpg
Views: 1233
Size:  784.8 KB
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Feldmarschall was joined my rost.

Cool event.