OS
    Android

How are toon move choices picked?

Does anyone know how a toons move is chosen and also the percentage when the power move is used? Ive noticed in the daily dungeon my allies dont use their power move when it is available. My allies are Pharoah sun spirit, desert guardian and magus allied soldier. I've seen rounds where the power meter is full and no one uses their power move.

If my allied soldier would use his power move the game would go a little faster. His deflect shield really can help in this dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It would awesome if we could "program" or "design" or whatever our attack in auto
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    As far as I know it is mainly RNG with some probability %. There was a discussion at least once that it was reported here that a certain character "refused" to use the power move on auto-play and the likelyhood to do so was changed in a later update. This means they can (or could) change the way characters use their abilities, but only in a certain range and the rest is RNG - which is a bit annoying I think. Imagine the AI would be really clever and would use the right skills at the right time in the right order! Wow, this would be a complete different game!

Funny example for the "cleverness":
    I did a Gauntlet battle yesterday. The enemy started (surprise), so I had plenty of power then. I did the power move with the green corrupt rescuer for 4 power to collect the others debuffs and cast attack up. Then I clicked for auto-play, as the match was easy. Imagine what the first thing was what my team did on auto? The CR did his powermove again (facepalm).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

I think the AI definitely weighs moves with potential for extra turns more heavily, fury moves are almost always used when available, as far as power moves go, toons should go for them when available

OS
    Android
    I believe it was gunner Golden sun that wouldnt use the power move, I could be wrong. I just find it difficult that with full power at the start of a round not one of four toons used a power move, fury meter was low so Eddie couldn't use fury. I was wondering if the older toons have different power move percentages than more recent releases.

In the team that I mentioned I have no problem with auto winning since I have never lost since the dungeons were released. I probably jinxed myself and will lose the next battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around