WOO HOOO.... Never thought I would be adding to the connection errors issue but here I am.

Ok first things first what in the fraking heck did you guys do to your servers?

Or perhaps there is a simpler explanation.

Basically I have a very sneaking idea that they have implemented software that tracks the ip's that are connected continuously for a significant length of time and attempts to either time them out or disconnect them. I figure this probably works pretty good on portable devices. However when it comes to emulators on a desktop it probably doesn't work as well. Mainly because desktops are either plugged in or on wifi which don't operate the way cellular networks do. What I would really like to know is what group is really having the issues. PC users or mobile? I know I have seen a few more issues mobile than normal but the data network where I am can be flakey so I can't be sure of what is causing it. However the lag and connection problems on my pc are starting to make the game almost unplayable. Getting stuck in the middle of combat is one of the favourite things it does where its on autopilot but the autopilot isn't sure whos turn it is anymore so it does nothing. Or variety of please check your internet connection again errors, yeah hardwired here and no issues with my connection.

So really whats causing the problem? Bad implementation of code? Attempts to control how many connections to the server are going on at a time? Controlling how long a connection can last? Kinda makes you wonder if they paid the server hosting bill.

Cause if its bad implementation of code you have my sympathies now roll it back and get it working.

If it has anything to do with trying to control the number of connections and how long the player can be connected, well, lets just say I have ranted on that topic several times. It boils down to if you don't want people connected to the game for days at a time figure out a way to get rid of the requirement to be connected for days at a time because of how long it takes to grind the events into completion.

Cause we have two choices to win this game... permanent grinding or pay to win. There is no way a casual player can compete in this game anymore.