gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Today is impossible to play, too many connections lost
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    the game is on an all time low connectionwise. when you wish back the good old occational apmas and maclos something is clearly off....

if they want to compensate us properly they should give away every single purchasable pack for free this time

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Today is a terrible day to try and play. I dont know if it any worse than several days in the last couple of weeks. I really appreciated the clan addition, it has done wonders for the game. For some it has been this bad for several weeks. Let's not forget the poor souls who cant even login when the game is working.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Maybe you should take back the update and extend the current events by a few days ....
    If the update was then checked sufficiently, you can reinstall it again.....

OS
    Android
    All damn weekend... Completely unplayable this is ridiculous!

OS
    Android
    I hope they make gauntlet more difficult next season. Besides losing twice in AAA because of connectivity losses. The team of Alex, Maxed dark lilith, maxed lucifer and maxed g LoL. That was just a ridiculous team for AAA. I guess the wasted SoW can go to the mission.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    It is taking me multiple tries to get into an arena battle. When I finally do it either locks up at the win when trying to contact the server or I come back to a blank list after several minutes of trying to connect. I've left it at the screen hoping the win would count eventually. A couple did a couple didn't.
    It seems like a bad idea to add another event when there are so many problems with connections currently.
    I feel like all I am doing is opening the app, waiting, waiting, waiting, oh finally a battle screen. Fight, lag, fight, hang... force quit. Try again.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    It's the "Digital Wellbeing" version of the Frogs to limit screen time like the Google System App

OS
    iOS
    I have not played the Ravens Alter Dungeon yet. Got keys from the Dracula event, new event has a dungeon challenge.
    Game doesn’t stay playable for more than 5 minutes be for it crashes then takes 2-3 restarts before it connects again, before it crashes again. So I’m not going to waste the key or ironite on a refill to play it.. Compensation is nice, but can’t play the game, it only goes so far... Give all players 50 fragments towards each of the 2 new characters in compensation. Or, better yet, fix your server issue so game is stable and playable!