Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Connection issues?

So I didn’t see this posted anywhere else, but is anyone else having LOADS of connection errors? Since the last update I have an error box pop up on literally every single match - Gauntlet, Arena, LOL, etc. that requires me to tap the OK box to continue. It then connects and I can finish whatever I’m doing, but it makes auto-grind virtually impossible. I’ve tried it on WiFi, cell service, at home, work, in town and out of town. Doesn’t matter where I am, I’m still getting the error boxes.

Anyone else having this issue? Any way to fix it?

Grassy Ass.

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Well, I wasn't but then it started about the time you posted this. I'm on Android, get the "Connection error. Please check your internet connection..." pop-up a few times before the game even finishes loading. Get it even tho I've tried different net connections and devices. I suspect it's on the server-side. Going to give it a few minutes before I freak out. lol

OS
    Android
    I dont get a connection ton error but everything is slow. 8t may take a mi ute to recieve your battle reward.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yep, been dealing with lots of long loading screens. Been rather frustrating here, trying to do gauntlet chores

OS
    iOS
    Check your internet connection...Check your internet connection...Check your internet connection...Check your internet connection...Check your internet connection...Check your internet connection...all the time! My internet connection is fine! CHECK YOUR SERVERS NF!!! This is really annoying!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, they probably need to reboot their shit. Everything is slow as hell, and I never have issues like these. Something on their end definitely.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Starting to get really irritated. So much for farming frags for this event...

OS
    iOS
    And here we go again... All morning long, can’t get through a single ANYTHING without a box popping up, telling me to check my connection. Doesn’t matter where I am, on WiFi, data, or otherwise.

So fun!

OS
    iOS
    Same here, except about half time my game proceeds to CTD
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    iOS
    I tend to get a black screen when switching between attack and defense lists in the Arena. I can click on all the top line currency setting but the lists and everything else is gone. Cannot get back to the Cosmos screen so have to restart.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121