OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    We're all.. n00bs?? b-but it says "Senior Member"
    You found a new bug

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    They do this to test server stability. Oh...we are the ones who test this...for free...because we are all noobs :-DDD
    I am thinking the same. First I also thought, what a stupid idea to release the feature without real content. But as we see it is a needed test, obviously. Test how players react to it, how the servers handle it and what issues come up. Imagine it would have started directly with an event or so... better don't!

Servers can't really handle it, the daily check-in seems not to work, red skulls are not rewarded and the red notification pops up for no reason. So apparently there is something to do to make this a real feature.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I know this will never happen because they have a schedule to follow, but stop releasing new content until they can solve the connection activity issues. This just causes more frustration for everyone. They make us grind for new items, just to limit the grinding by connectivity issues. I just quite trying the arena this week. If you are trying to run the keyed dungeons it is a gamble if it will work and you need to babysit to reboot when nreded.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    They really should plan those "quality of life" updates every 3 months, minimum.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    game stop working every hour or less,this is terible for farming...

OS
    iOS
    It was completely unnecessary to release a unplayable beta version of clans with an event dungeon running.
    Servers can’t handle game as is, to release yet more content is inexcusable. The only thing the developers do consistently is release problematic and bugged updates. Every. Single. Time.

OS
    iOS
    30 minS of LOL key wasted cause game won’t load. This is really getting out of hand...

OS
    Android
    So what’s this connection issue? Another “hot fix” to combat all the complaints made regarding them getting greedy with the awakening gold costs?
    I certainly hope so! Awakening was such a good idea, why did they have to fix what wasn’t broken?

A:GREED
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    For the last two days the situation has become unbearable. I am having crashes in EVERY single battle on the dracula dungeon. I mean...The connection error message is popping up every two mins or so. Crashes in powerslave farming, crashes in daily dungeon, crashes in sacrifice. Ok, what on earth is happening? Are we iOS users cursed or something? It is evident that putting such a heavy load on the game, by releasing so many events and features at the same time, is clearly not working. I understand the company has to make money, but they should make the app a little more stable first...
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    User comments about all of the recent issues are starting to take the form of 1-star reviews in the app store.

New features don't matter if you can't play the game.