Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,880
    I'm only 200 frags away from a "Mythical Cosmic"... that's 4 epics cached in... which means 10 more regular cosmic souls ... well it was... not sure now that they are playing with values.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    250 battles and no trooper talisman. I gave up and went to the cosmic dungeons and started earning useful resources.
    And thats even recently!? I'd log a ticket on that one! Thats definitely not right and not even one means that there is some sort of bug.
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Angel Eddie - Krampus / Valor

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,607
    They were done in the last 3 days. It's not worth a ticket. If they start dropping again I may go for the stretch goal. I have 2 sets of trooper talis but most of them are skilled. I have some extra trooper keys that will keep. I can use my cosmic keys during slow times.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  4. #54
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,880
    During the event they dropped in batches...10 skilled.. then 10 fierce.. then 10 safeguard.. they weren't well dispersed at that time. No clue how they are now. I ended up with WAY more safeguard than anything.. .and sold 2 or 3 sets of skilled.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They were done in the last 3 days. It's not worth a ticket. If they start dropping again I may go for the stretch goal. I have 2 sets of trooper talis but most of them are skilled. I have some extra trooper keys that will keep. I can use my cosmic keys during slow times.
    Yeah fair enough. I just finished off my last 100 rounds today and got myself another set. Pretty standard mix between the sub-types too.
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Angel Eddie - Krampus / Valor

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    418
    Did they pull the trooper key from the trooper store? Just went to buy one and itís not there. I had not bought any this week?

  7. #57
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Did they pull the trooper key from the trooper store? Just went to buy one and it’s not there. I had not bought any this week?
    Mine is still there... They only disappear if you have bought them all... Unless you are bugged I guess?
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Angel Eddie - Krampus / Valor

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Mine is still there... They only disappear if you have bought them all... Unless you are bugged I guess?
    They are back today must have been a glitch last night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •