Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    I'm only 200 frags away from a "Mythical Cosmic"... that's 4 epics cached in... which means 10 more regular cosmic souls ... well it was... not sure now that they are playing with values.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    250 battles and no trooper talisman. I gave up and went to the cosmic dungeons and started earning useful resources.
    And thats even recently!? I'd log a ticket on that one! Thats definitely not right and not even one means that there is some sort of bug.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    They were done in the last 3 days. It's not worth a ticket. If they start dropping again I may go for the stretch goal. I have 2 sets of trooper talis but most of them are skilled. I have some extra trooper keys that will keep. I can use my cosmic keys during slow times.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    During the event they dropped in batches...10 skilled.. then 10 fierce.. then 10 safeguard.. they weren't well dispersed at that time. No clue how they are now. I ended up with WAY more safeguard than anything.. .and sold 2 or 3 sets of skilled.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They were done in the last 3 days. It's not worth a ticket. If they start dropping again I may go for the stretch goal. I have 2 sets of trooper talis but most of them are skilled. I have some extra trooper keys that will keep. I can use my cosmic keys during slow times.
    Yeah fair enough. I just finished off my last 100 rounds today and got myself another set. Pretty standard mix between the sub-types too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Did they pull the trooper key from the trooper store? Just went to buy one and it’s not there. I had not bought any this week?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Did they pull the trooper key from the trooper store? Just went to buy one and it’s not there. I had not bought any this week?
    Mine is still there... They only disappear if you have bought them all... Unless you are bugged I guess?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Mine is still there... They only disappear if you have bought them all... Unless you are bugged I guess?
    They are back today must have been a glitch last night.