Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Atleast that Infernal Dungeon is dropping 3* colorless runes now.
    I seriously had nearly 5000 2* runes, even after powering a bunch of tali sets up to 40. All these events dropping 2*.
    We need some balance. It seems even harder nowadays to get 3* in the cosmos. Lord of the Flies has the best drops.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Bakura, since when is 3* dropping in the infernal dungeon? I have 8K 2* and will only get more if I play the trooper dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Muzzleloader... I ran the Infernal earlier today for the first time since the opening event.. I got some 3 star colorless runes. Only 1 Reaper talisman in 2 hours.. but several 3 star runes (and more 2 star as well).

Seems a shame to have nearly 10K 2 star runes and struggle to get 20 3 stars.

Not to mention the colored runes seem almost non-existent lately.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-21-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it wasn't dropping alot, but it did drop some. I believe one of the tuning updates stated they were going to have the Infernal Dungeon drop 3*.
    As far as the reapers, it was a noticeable difference since the magma event.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Well I ran the entire Magma event and got 0 reapers. Still feel like they ripped off players in that event and should have awarded a Reaper set to anyone with Magma Ed at the end of the event.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I ran the infernal and got magma without any reapers, then they drop like flies. Now it seems they may have throttled back on the talisman.

I wanted to catch some trooper talis since I need some to complete sets besides skilled, not one talis in 108 battles. I wish they woul add the 3* to trooper dungeon. It may give some incentive for me to go for the stretch rewards.

Both dungeons drop SS, but the long term players mostly dont need SS.

I guess the best bet for 3* runes is NC. I wish it would be better in BNW, it just does seem so. How many white colorless leveling runes do you guys have. I had to level talisman not needed just to clear space.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 08-21-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just completed under 110 runs today and not a talisman dropped. They give us the keys and the time, but they turned the talisman faucet off. I dont see a reason to keep playing it without any dropped talisman. If 3* evo runes would drop it would be worth going for the stretch goal.
    I played 2 keys yesterday and I got 3 talisman, 2 fierce & 1 skilled. I'm not terribly worried about it, i have at least 5 sets, but it does seem that they are dropping less than a few weeks ago.

OS
    Android
    I'll give it another try. I have the keys, it only cost ironite to purchase SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I have to say I got loads of Reaper sets in the Magma dungeon - I maybe have three or four sets now so there was a lot dropping. I am getting decent rewards in the Cosmic Talisman dungeon - that is where my spare SoT are going just now. Still no great shake on getting really good cosmic talisman but getting OK loot os far. Also doing a bit of BNW and have seen two keys drop there too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    250 battles and no trooper talisman. I gave up and went to the cosmic dungeons and started earning useful resources.
    Muzzleloader-8226.