Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice Event

OS
    iOS

Sacrifice Event

Hi all.

Did I miss the announcement and details of the sacrifice event? Can't see anythign on here about it unless I am missing something? We usually get a thread to chat on about it and get details on here about loot for sacrifice tier levels etc?

My news feed link/click crashes the app (need that fixed if possible - I click it maybe 2/3/4 times and it crashes each time but tends to work eventually - really weird one)?

I got the link to work so i have the details but can't see a devs announcement here?

Cheers and good luck sacking folks!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    No announcement on here but it is on on Facebook and the News Feed.

Great event - almost as good as the Iron Frontier event earlier in the year(/late last year?). Emptied the bank of souls I'd been saving (only about a months worth apart form 2-3 months worth of epics which gave me a good few mythicals from frags) and got about 200 Steel souls - I now have + 80M Gold, + 7k FC and + 30k IC as well as a few holes plugged in my Allies collection (including The Killer finally!). Good odds on getting decent amount of IC and FC and the 3* gold idols really stack up quickly - got maybe a dozen 5* so roughly 5% odds.

I'm going to give it a break now but will probably look back to it on the final day (the 18th I think?) and use up whatever I get between now and then to squeeze a few more IC and FC out of the event.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I dumped about all of mine with no news or announcements either. Didn't get any steel souls. If it doesn't correct itself in not bothering with it. Too many bugs in the game and I'm to a point of no longer caring...

OS
    Android
    I wonder one thing: there are Alchemy talismans in the store available for Alchemist frags and the Alchemist frags are available only during sac events. But this event doesn't offer any Alchemist fragments! WTF!
    Is there any other way to get them? From some souls?
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    I wonder one thing: there are Alchemy talismans in the store available for Alchemist frags and the Alchemist frags are available only during sac events. But this event doesn't offer any Alchemist fragments! WTF!
    Is there any other way to get them? From some souls?
    Vortex gives Alchemist frags, that's the only source as far as I know. But you get them always, not only during sac events.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Thanks Blade. Not sure I got frags today from vortex. I'll see if the next one gives them.

EDIT: 20 frags from vortex now. It works.
    Last edited by Stranger; 07-12-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    I did get two sets for two vortex's so they are there for me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ive just about used up all the souls I want to (gotta keep some spare for rare soul events!).

It was no pumpkinfest, but omg gold for days! After soul dumping costs I still made 70mill.

Took all my relics from 4 to 6, with 6k left over.

About 7000 FC and I finally got the killer!

My only disappointments were burning fc for two souls to get dupe gamblers chasing angel eddie (always take the safe way in this game!), not getting much heroic legendary and mythical frags and not getting either virtual ed or the alliance general despite burning a heaappp of green souls.

Still, just for the relics and gold Im very happy!

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    This is my first sacrifice event so some guidance, please. Thanks to some GREAT advice ("hoarders are winners" is now a bumper sticker on my car), I'm sitting on about 100 of 3-5* characters and eddies but they're kinda low level (lots of 1-50s). Should I wait out sacrificing to the last minute in order to build up their levels or does that matter?

OS
    Android
    I certainly wouldnt sacrifice any 4 or 5* toons that are not duplicates. The higher the level the more essence you recieve in the sac. There is a diminishing return on upgrading toons and their essence. The essence value is linear to the level, but the experience to level them up is not. It depends l. But somewhere between 50 and 60 level are the optimal if you are time and resource restricted..

If at all possible do an ultimate sacrifice, 50K essence or more to maximize your reward mission. Usually it doesnt matter when during the event you do the sacrifices. Only when the rewards are outrageous is it important to get in early before they nerf the rewards.

Tengu, if you have any more questions just ask.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around