Thread: Space Talismans

Space Talismans

So are the space talismans so good that they are offering them as a reward in Gauntlet back to back? At first I thought it was a visual bug but it's still showing up there.

I pulled a full set from the last gauntlet rewards so I'm wondering if it's worth it to get a second set or if it really is a visual bug.

I suppose I can power them up and test them, but was curious if anyone else found them at all useful.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I also have not tested the set I got from the recent Gauntlet, so I cannot comment on that. But in general, having 2 times the same set in these special gauntlet tours seems not uncommon, as it was also the case for this green 5-set (forgot the name...the one we could also get for FFE frags recently). The point is, they normally give out different sub sets as rewards so that you can better fit characters due to their damage type etc.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Thanks Blade! That makes sense. I suppose I was going to play gauntlet anyway so I guess I'll just pick up another set and hopefully have some time to test out the first set and see who they work best on. I haven't really been doing much PvP lately and just do enough to put me over the 2100 mark but I don't recall running across anyone else who was using them. I was thinking since they are a 6 set that they must be worth checking out. Maybe I'll get a chance to test them this weekend and then I'll update the post with what I find.

Thanks again!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...