Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice Event

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Sweet! Thanks, Muzzleloader! Should have said these were dupes I was talking about (after that weird ability-based event where I was pumping Hourglasses, I'm scared of getting rid of ANY non-dupes! lol). Sounds like I'm pretty much set -- time to rolls the dice and takes my chances! Thanks again!

OS
    iOS
    Best reward is honestly the Alchemy talismans for Alchemist frags. I REALLY wish there was a 5 star warrior character capable of wearing alchemy talismans (minimum 2 blue slots). Really there's only the W Hierophant, at least that I have.

I managed to double most of my resources.. FC, Gold, IC... via Steel Souls, but there's no one "reward" really that you can strive for (other than the Alchemist frags for talismans). It's a good resource replenishing event. But it's not worth losing high-value characters unless you have duplicates.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The sac event is good for resource gathering, but I dont really need any FC, IC or gold. I dont know if i should increase my cache of resources or not.

Is there anything I am missing if I dont sac more than the requiremdnt.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    No... just more FC, IC, and 1 star hearts/idols.

I'd just hit the achievements to get those cosmic frags and catalyst soul... those are the best options. Anything more would be get more steel souls to get more resources (which is really never a bad thing).

I contemplated cashing in all teh mythic/legendary/epic frags I have for souls to sacrifice, but really, those are better served when needed next, not for this event.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This sacrifice event has been fantastic. Since I started the Cavalry Eddie event right at the beginning in the first hour, my first run gave me so many trooper souls that I had been stockpiling Tropper Eddies, Lady Azovs, Warlords and all the Crimean fellas. On top of that, after the Anniversary stuff and Sentinel Crimean event, I had about 300 souls banked.

It took me 2-1/2 hours last night clearing out all of the souls I had and in sacrificing, I kept get more plus the bonus sacrifices you get now-and-then. I got a 3rd Killer Beast and 3 new Eddie's I'd been waiting for. Earned 49 skill shards and over $50M plus over $3k in Frontier Coins care of these Steel Souls.

But now I'm short on Talismans and have no souls to keep sacrificing

OS
    Android
    Great event. I'm not really big Arena fan, so IC come very hard to me. Now I have maxed most of my relicts. And people beware, my Pumpkins are fully sharded now.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    yup, major malakhov can wear 6x blue talis.

OS
    Android
    With the steel souls that this event gives i reached 136 millions gold and i'm not done yet...a few sac events ago i had to stop cause i ran out of gold, while now i don't even know what to do with all the gold i'm hoarding and it seem i can't help but increasing it until the event ends lol

I hope there will be more ways in future to spend all this gold they made us earn

OS
    Android
    The question would be do you need more gold, FC, or IC. At some point it may be better to save souls for a future sac event. This event isnt the best at rutrning non steel souls it's a resource gathering event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The question would be do you need more gold, FC, or IC. At some point it may be better to save souls for a future sac event. This event isnt the best at rutrning non steel souls it's a resource gathering event.
    well actually the answer is simple, as the steel souls give all of the 3 resources you mentioned